NRL finals at home ground

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They probably blew it in sand bags at Kernell.

I have to give some context. I worked at Sydney Airport for 20 years commuting from our home and have had to deal with endless Up Up Cronulla rubbish.

I will admit they're fans are loyal. But, it's very easy to be loyal when expectations are mediocre.

I used to have friendly ripping sessions with sharkies fans until one day I realised that they weren't joking around .... they really really hate Manly.

So I just decided to hate them back.

The Sharks are kidding aren't they? I think they're getting a little ahead of themselves.

I have zero sympathy for the Sharks. They have been handed countless lucky breaks after they're traitorous move of being the first Sydney Club to start negotiating with the super league scum.

The super league as most would attest to on this site would be the single worst thing that has happened to league in its history (OK, Scum Smith maybe) and it had the greatest negative effect on no one, but Manly.

The Sharks benefited from this (no trophies, just money) they blew it all, while we went through a **** period of having to pay **** players like Jason Taylor, Kimmorley, and Buettner. All while travelling to Gosford and watching us lose in the rain many a Sunday arvo at Brooky. No crowd, just a few Tooheys New's and a garbage bag.

I believe in that era (super league transition) Manly had many great players (Toovey, Kosef, Hill, Lyons, Hopoate, Serdaris, Menzies, King) some playing for Australia. These blokes would have taken a huge pay cut to stay in the ARL or would simply have cost a fortune to hold on to.

They own there own stadium, that **** hole in woollaware (I refuse to try and spell it right). How did that happen? They're the only team that owns they're own stadium having been broke constantly?

They rename the ****hole differently every season whoring it out to the highest bidder. These sponsors are sure to be "sponsoring" through TPAs one or many of they're, I'm happy to admit, talented imports - IMPORTS. YOU KNOW THE THINGS THAT EVERYONE HATES MANLY ABOUT.

Then they weasel the Sutherland "shire" (vomit) council into allowing a ridiculous residential development in a flood prone swamp for more money. Not to mention the 10 mill federal grant to upgrade the stadium in 2002.

Of course they squander this and resort to some weird and wonderful drug policy to try and win this illusive grand final. Of course, they are slapped on the wrist with a slightly heavier feather then used with the squeals currently.

Now they're a ****ing good team, no doubt, very few Cronulla juniors of course but spare us the whinging about home finals when Manly have copped it for the best (best being the operative word) part of 10 years.

As far as I'm concerned they can lose forever or until they front a press conference and apologies for putting the loyal (minus rorters - they're just ****ed) ARL clubs in such hardship.

I know many on this site would of had the horrendous experience of travelling to that ****hole on public transport from our home. What a nightmare? I distinctly remember travelling for 2 hours on a rainy March Monday to watch them go 14-0 up at half time with such bull**** tries you would not believe. Then T-Rex (in his better form) smashed that piss ant De Gois and he copped 8 weeks. If a bloke is less then 80 kgs and has a number on his back higher then 7 then **** him.

Of course I had to retire to the Sharks leagues and pass the emptiest trophy cabinet in history - I got a photo of the Amco Cup for a laugh. It pissed down all night. This was the 2012 season, we went a hell of a lot closer to winning the GF then they did, of course.

Rant over. I will research some of my probably inaccurate statements in the future.

Go Manly.

Excellent rant that one!!!

I used to have friendly ripping sessions with sharkies fans until one day I realised that they weren't joking around .... they really really hate Manly.

So I just decided to hate them back.

Oh yeah they really do hate us, and possibly for good reason , only times they've had a sniff who snuffed them!!

And they almost had a top 4 spot in 2015, until round 26.

So yes they do hate us

The Sharks are kidding aren't they? I think they're getting a little ahead of themselves.

I have zero sympathy for the Sharks. They have been handed countless lucky breaks after they're traitorous move of being the first Sydney Club to start negotiating with the super league scum.

The super league as most would attest to on this site would be the single worst thing that has happened to league in its history (OK, Scum Smith maybe) and it had the greatest negative effect on no one, but Manly.

The Sharks benefited from this (no trophies, just money) they blew it all, while we went through a **** period of having to pay **** players like Jason Taylor, Kimmorley, and Buettner. All while travelling to Gosford and watching us lose in the rain many a Sunday arvo at Brooky. No crowd, just a few Tooheys New's and a garbage bag.

I believe in that era (super league transition) Manly had many great players (Toovey, Kosef, Hill, Lyons, Hopoate, Serdaris, Menzies, King) some playing for Australia. These blokes would have taken a huge pay cut to stay in the ARL or would simply have cost a fortune to hold on to.

They own there own stadium, that **** hole in woollaware (I refuse to try and spell it right). How did that happen? They're the only team that owns they're own stadium having been broke constantly?

They rename the ****hole differently every season whoring it out to the highest bidder. These sponsors are sure to be "sponsoring" through TPAs one or many of they're, I'm happy to admit, talented imports - IMPORTS. YOU KNOW THE THINGS THAT EVERYONE HATES MANLY ABOUT.

Then they weasel the Sutherland "shire" (vomit) council into allowing a ridiculous residential development in a flood prone swamp for more money. Not to mention the 10 mill federal grant to upgrade the stadium in 2002.

Of course they squander this and resort to some weird and wonderful drug policy to try and win this illusive grand final. Of course, they are slapped on the wrist with a slightly heavier feather then used with the squeals currently.

Now they're a ****ing good team, no doubt, very few Cronulla juniors of course but spare us the whinging about home finals when Manly have copped it for the best (best being the operative word) part of 10 years.

As far as I'm concerned they can lose forever or until they front a press conference and apologies for putting the loyal (minus rorters - they're just ****ed) ARL clubs in such hardship.

I know many on this site would of had the horrendous experience of travelling to that ****hole on public transport from our home. What a nightmare? I distinctly remember travelling for 2 hours on a rainy March Monday to watch them go 14-0 up at half time with such bull**** tries you would not believe. Then T-Rex (in his better form) smashed that piss ant De Gois and he copped 8 weeks. If a bloke is less then 80 kgs and has a number on his back higher then 7 then **** him.

Of course I had to retire to the Sharks leagues and pass the emptiest trophy cabinet in history - I got a photo of the Amco Cup for a laugh. It pissed down all night. This was the 2012 season, we went a hell of a lot closer to winning the GF then they did, of course.

Rant over. I will research some of my probably inaccurate statements in the future.

Go Manly.
One of the best rants ever. Love the passion.

Stuff the sharkies. Would be hilarious if they won every game and then lost the GF by about 39 points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4