NRL: Eagles' plane drain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
THE Sea Eagles face a gruelling road trip of nearly 10,000km over the next fortnight as they strive to grab a top-four spot for the NRL finals series.

The resolve of the defending premiers will really be put to the test by the tough schedule which follows last Friday night's 20-12 loss to the Bulldogs in the big grudge match of the season at Brookvale Oval.

Tomorrow the frequent-flying squad makes the 3301km trip to Perth ahead of their grand final rematch against the New Zealand Warriors on Saturday evening at Patersons Stadium (5.30pm Sydney time).

Read the full article

That is why they get the big bucks!

The Warriors do it fortnightly and played in the GF.

So no more excuses Manky-time to treat each game with respect!

So the $64 question is, is he implying that Snake is back this week ?

"And he said the return of fullback Brett Stewart will really boost the side's attacking weaponry"

Jatz Crackers said:
So the $64 question is, is he implying that Snake is back this week ?

"And he said the return of fullback Brett Stewart will really boost the side's attacking weaponry"

Well I noticed the article is written tomorrow, so anything is possible.

Thats nothing. The dogs are flying under the radar every week apparently.Much more gruelling.

mickqld said:
Thats nothing. The dogs are flying under the radar every week apparently.Much more gruelling.

Desmond is racking up the frequent flyers on that bad boy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2