NRL . Com top 8 finals predictions and no one rates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Schuster I am more excited for 2022, this year he will learn his trade of foran and will be a huge threat in 2022 for us.

I agree with your post though we have enough cattle to make the 8 but we have to be a lot better in games whem things go against us and not drop our heads.

Any where from 6th-12th place range is my prediction for us this year.
Schuster Our one and only shinning light in the trials

No NRL experience just sheer natural Brilliance

One solo try , set up another and a freakish 40 /20

Can you Imaging if we had 17 Schusters in our team against the Roosters

Schuster Our one and only shinning light in the trials

No NRL experience just sheer natural Brilliance

One solo try , set up another and a freakish 40 /20

Can you Imaging if we had 17 Schusters in our team against the Roosters
We would be in stoppable apart from the cap stealing roosters somehow stealling the 17 Schuster's from us :):)

Schuster I am more excited for 2022, this year he will learn his trade of foran and will be a huge threat in 2022 for us.

I agree with your post though we have enough cattle to make the 8 but we have to be a lot better in games whem things go against us and not drop our heads.

Any where from 6th-12th place range is my prediction for us this year.
I agree. I see a frustrating season ahead , full of games we lose that we should win, a few games won that we prolly should lose, and a finish from 10-5th depending on when our crippling Injuries happen...

We have the cattle to be too 4, but that literally depends on 2 sets of shot hammys

What do all these people know about the Titans that I don't know?
They finished well last year and have added two very good forwards to their squad in Fifita and Tino from the Storm. Plus the Knights and Sharks are likely to go backwards and drop out. I think they will finish 7th or 8th.

Look let’s face it, the only way is up!!

Be positive, anything can happen.
Hope people don't get upset, but I have a fear we'll come close to achieving our first wooden spoon mate.

That's a horrible thing to say I know, and I hate feeling this way.

I base that on the following:
1. Des & players not adapting to the new game;
2. Matter of fact attitude to losing. I remember Bellamy saying , we don't care if it's a trial, we demand and expect results. Des on the other hand just shrugged it off.
3. The last half of a season results. Up there with the worst ever of any team in NRL history.
4. Injury prone roster
5. Intensity -see none of it in the ruck, or play the ball speed.
6. Limited X-factor. Limited comradery (those 2008 and 2011) teams were TIGHT
7. Make shift 9 & 1
8. Distinct lack of speed 1 through 17
9. Love Donny, but we damned well looked unfit and burnt out compared to our opposition
10. No accountability (from Penn, to Des, to the players, everyone at the club)
11. Dramatic drop off in connection between both the club and players , and the fans. In fact there's a disconnection ATM.
12. Too many what-ifs this late in the season around team make-up. There should be consistency and chemistry by now.
13. Too much off field bad behaviour again.
14 Too many lower tier players being asked to step up from reserve grade/ junior teams: Harper, Saab, Schuster, Cust, Croker, Haumole (all in reserves the past few seasons -or juniors). Even Gosi likely a reserve grader at most other clubs
15. Too predictable in both attack and defence, and discipline is an issue.

I'll leave it there, but you get my opinion.

Hope I'm wrong in every conceivable way!

Hope people don't get upset, but I have a fear we'll come close to achieving our first wooden spoon mate.

2. Matter of fact attitude to losing. I remember Bellamy saying , we don't care if it's a trial, we demand and expect results. Des on the other hand just shrugged it off.
3. The last half of a season results. Up there with the worst ever of any team in NRL history.
4. Injury prone roster
7. Make shift 9 & 1
9. Love Donny, but we damned well looked unfit and burnt out compared to our opposition
11. Dramatic drop off in connection between both the club and players , and the fans. In fact there's a disconnection ATM.
12. Too many what-ifs this late in the season around team make-up. There should be consistency and chemistry by now.
14 Too many lower tier players being asked to step up from reserve grade/ junior teams: Harper, Saab, Schuster, Cust, Croker, Haumole (all in reserves the past few seasons -or juniors). Even Gosi likely a reserve grader at most other clubs

Now you have gone too far feathered friend
We have a right to be disappointed for not living up to our legendarys clubs standards
But we have no right to lose hope and be negative . That is a North Sydney Bears mentality

Now you have gone too far feathered friend
We have a right to be disappointed for not living up to our legendarys clubs standards
But we have no right to lose hope and be negative . That is a North Sydney Bears mentality

Well, I tried to be factual, rather than emotive - making specific comments, rather than emotional one's ? There's no name calling, or putting individual players down. Tbh, the NRL on Fox guys actually alluded to many of the same concerns as I have.

It's hard to present all happy, fluffy and positive when I don't see it, but I'll try. Sorry if it comes across as fake if / when I do.

Heaven forbid I feel negative - as you say, I have no right to feel that way, and that's North Sydney Bears mentality.

4. Injury prone roster
7. Make shift 9 & 1

All good points mate but let’s not slit our wrists after one trial game where our opposition played their best 17 for most of the game meanwhile we rested a heap of players and gave a lot of “ maybes” a run.

Let’s get say 3-4 games under our belt and see what the results are.

If we get flogged in each game 52-8 I’ll join your band wagon.

If we lose but show some spirit and improvements along the way I’ll be happy.

If we can jag a win or two I’ll be over the moon.

But I certainly get all your points.

4. Injury prone roster
7. Make shift 9 & 1

I think you've described a perfect storm of the worst case scenarios.
I could turn most of them on their head and say we'll have a great year!
The most likely outcome is probably somewhere in between. Which actually accords with most opinions really, namely, we'll be in the battle for a top 8 spot, but by no means certain to get there.

It is all about to unfold, and as usual our team's struggles will make for compelling viewing. I can't wait!

4. Injury prone roster
7. Make shift 9 & 1

Agree with the facts mate, I dont think I have ever been so disengaged prior to a first round. Just not sure if its the Team performance and outlook or the new rules, (which I hate), that are making me feel this way.

The only unknown factor for me is just how much the dynamic will change for the better with Walker, Foran, Shoe, Saab coming into the team will make and how many matches Turbo plays.
From what we have seen including the no worries only a trial game, we just haven't adapted to the faster game, our defence still leaks with lack of effort falling off tackles and we are still struggling for points with seemingly no idea how to play genuine attacking running footy with bodies in motion.
That's the crazy thing though, if the players above fire, and the rest then up the ant its a whole new feel, so I am still hopeful of a good showing and all hope is not lost.

I think you've described a perfect storm of the worst case scenarios.
I could turn most of them on their head and say we'll have a great year!
The most likely outcome is probably somewhere in between. Which actually accords with most opinions really, namely, we'll be in the battle for a top 8 spot, but by no means certain to get there.

It is all about to unfold, and as usual our team's struggles will make for compelling viewing. I can't wait!

Yeah Ryan’s view is ultra pessimistic, I’m more of the “ it’ll be what it’ll be” view which certainly isn’t optimistic but definitely isn’t pessimistic.

I see us in that 8-10 position , maybe fighting for a finals spot with 2-3 rounds to go.

And that’s on the assumption we won’t see Tom again or for very few games if we do.

NRL.com are correct.

We have zero hope of making the top 8.

Unfortunately, we are a bottom 4 side - with the Dogs, Broncos and Dragons.
Broncos will be better in 2022 as their squad is young.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2