NRL.COM ARE ACTUALLY TIPPING MANLY TO WIN TONIGHT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles preview

30 June 2005

WESTS TIGERS v MANLY at Leichhardt Oval at 7:30pm

Head to head: Played 5, Sea Eagles 3, Tigers 2

Last clash: Sea Eagles 34-26 (Brookvale Oval, Rd 9, 2005)

FootyTAB: Sea Eagles +6.5

Centrebet: Tigers $1.48, Sea Eagles $2.65

Tab Sportsbet: Tigers $1.45, Sea Eagles $2.60

Both teams enter this contest with something to prove.

Having upset the Dragons last weekend, the Tigers will be out to show they can produce the consistency needed to be a top eight team, but their result pattern doesn't auger well for tomorrow night's game.

Their last four matches have ended loss, win, loss, win, which means they're due for another loss.

Encouragingly for the Tigers, halves Scott Prince and Benji Marshall have been in outstanding form, with Prince's kicking game tormenting the Dragons last Sunday.

It could be a key with what is sure to be a wet surface at Leichhardt Oval.

The Sea Eagles will want to show they are over their nighttime phobia, having lost four of six matches under lights this season.

Of greater concern is the absence of their dynamic back row combination of Ben Kennedy, Steve Menzies (both NSW) and Anthony Watmough (knee injury).

They lost both matches that preceded an Origin match earlier this season, when their Origin players were ruled out, including an embarrassing 44-6 flogging at the hands of the Rabbitohs in round 14.

Key: Can the likes of Tutt, Harris and Stewart cover for representative stars Kennedy, Menzies and Watmough?

Tip: SEA EAGLES

while no one would be suprised if Manly won tonight, anyone who has watched there last three games could not possibly tip them!

i would be very suprised actually if manly won. Everything is going against us tonight: no back row, away from home,night,phil i no i wont be tipping them. If they step up and win tonight i will forgive them for the souths game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6