NRL Club Social Forums:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A selection of the latest thread titles and first postings from the Social Forums of NRL clubs:

Canterbury Bulldogs:

Pioneer or Roxson – wot goez betta in ur Excel?

So boyz I woz wondrn if yoos have a pioneer or a roxson beatbox?  I hve a roxson n its fully sik!

Melbourne Storm:

Collingwood or Carlton – who do you hate more?

Still awaiting translation from Melbourne.  Please note there is no NRL related thread on the Storm Forum.

Penrith Panthers:

Hot tips to beat the pokies:

Wot is everyones way of beeting the pokies?  N remember, if u lose u still win by supporting this great club of ours win anover spoon.

Newcastle Knights:

I want to have Andrew Johns love child.

I love Johnsy so much i would not even care if it turns out a mutant coz of his steroid and drug use coz it will fit right in here in Newie. 

Canberra Raiders:

What will you do on this week’s flexi day?

I’m getting a bit tired of my monthly rotation of War Memorial, Questacon, National Library and Museum.  Is there anything else to do?

Next post: “No”

Parramatta Eels:

There is no forum as it is well known that all Eels fans are illiterate.

St George Illawarra:

Where were you in 1979?

I was born in 1980.  Can someone tell me what it’s like to win a premiership?

South Sydney Rabbitohs:

Mace:

Does anyone know where I can get a new supply?  My dealer has just been put in jail.

North Queensland Cowboys:

Flinders Street Rocks!

How good is our part of the world?  Nothin’ beats a sticky warm blanket night watching the bogans fight on the pavements in Flinders Street.  Yeeeeehhhaaaaaaaah!

New Zealand Warriors:

Wot u going to do with ya government compensation?

So da white toolz r gonna pay us $140m.  Whot u gonna do with ur slice of the pie Cuz?

Cronulla Sharks:

Lara Bingle says it all:

U just hav 2 look at this blue eyed, blond hair beooty wif her enhanced rack 2 know that white englo Saxons are the master race.

Manly Sea Eagles:

Spit Bridge:

When was the last time you made it to that rat hole Mosman inside thirty minutes?

Brisbane Broncos:

When did K Hunt last sleep with you?

Had a great time with him in a cubicle at City Rowers last night.  U should have seen the line at the door waiting for me to finish though!

Sydney Roosters:

Impact of the recession:

How much has your house price dropped this year?  And is it impacting on your social life and drug use?

Wests Tigers:

Sponsors product:

Did any of you that bought a Proton to support our Tiges still have it?  Like, did it last any longer than 6 months?

Gold Coast Titans:

Life changes:

I’ve just moved here from Melbourne.  Can anyone tell me the best place to get breast enhancement surgery, a fake tan and bleached hair?

No St George Illawarra fan knows what it's like for that team to win a premiership. they are still on 0

And Mossman is in North Qld, doing well to make it there within 30min.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8