NRL Blank Cheque

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Indian

Bencher
I know its only the Telegraph but I hope the article which said Glenn Stewart will be charged with Striking is correct ( as opposed to contrary conduct or bringing game into disrepute etc ). Given he didnt really land a blow ( that i saw ) how can they hang him for that. Might still get a week or 2 for that in terms of pure striking/attempting striking and the whole media beat up.

However the contrary conduct charge is a "blank cheque" for Gallop to use however he wants. That's what worries me.

I think loading or something will come into Glenn's charge too. I suppose we are just all sick of speculations and just need answers now.

There will be loading but there will also be a discount of around 50 points for the sendoff (1 point for every minute). I just wonder whether the club will fight the grading and risk a higher penalty. If they accept the early guilty plea and the associated discount, there might be 2 weeks in it. I'm guessing grade 3 striking, which carries 325 points, minus 50 for the sendoff and it's 275, add loading, deduct early plea and it should stay under 300 points.

manlyforever08 said:
I'm currently at TAFE.. and struggling to do my assignment.. especially since I'm using Manly for this assignment lol

Manly's fortunes are just like the stockmarket - a roller-coaster ride. Link them together and you'll get a distinction.

given the next 2 games don't really matter (well they do, but we can lose them both and still make it through to the GF just fine) I would think there might be some early plea's taken.

Also I think glenn connected with some of them, blairs mouthguard went flying and he probably connected on the ground too.

Blair placed his mouth guard around the top of his ear as he ran towards Glenn. Gifty didn't exactly smack it out of his mouth.

The Who said:
manlyforever08 said:
I'm currently at TAFE.. and struggling to do my assignment.. especially since I'm using Manly for this assignment lol

Manly's fortunes are just like the stockmarket - a roller-coaster ride. Link them together and you'll get a distinction.

LOL wooo! i'm actually making a membership at for 2012 :)

WAMF said:
Blair placed his mouth guard around the top of his ear as he ran towards Glenn. Gifty didn't exactly smack it out of his mouth.

just saw that watching again and from the other angle, you are 100% right.

I just dont understand???????????

This whole stupid ****ing rule of second man in garbage is total bullisht.

What are you ment to stand by and watch until the two blokes decide to stop the fight on their own? They'd still be going if their wasn't assistance.

fLIP said:
I just dont understand???????????

This whole stupid f**king rule of second man in garbage is total bullisht.

What are you ment to stand by and watch until the two blokes decide to stop the fight on their own? They'd still be going if their wasn't assistance.

works in ice hockey.

Usually they only punish 2nd man in if they start punching on, thats why glen and blair got sin binned and not the 10 other players who came in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6