NRL All Star Voting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
Voting for the 2012 NRL All Stars team has began.

You can vote here: All Stars Voting

Who is everyone voting for?

I seem to remember Mata mentioning that we should all vote for T Rex in the 2011 team as apparently he wasn't any good and was expendable in case of injury. Oh how wrong he was!

Would love to see Snake get a run but I just can't see him getting many votes from non-Manly supporters.

Lets get behind TRex and Lussick.

And someone from left field. Just like Bozo did with Leo Epifania in the RLW poll, getting all the Manly boys to vote him in as the best fullback of the year.

Lets all vote for Matt Utai from the Tigers.

Why vote for any Manly players they are already heading over to UK for the WCC ,let them get as much rest as possible before the proper season starts we already have a tough 1st 5rounds ..
Just my opinion ..:s

WCC is 2 days before this game isnt it?

George and Woify will already be out of WCC, so I'd rather the rest be in Leeds than the GC.

Correction, AS is 4 Feb.
Manly should be exempt IMO as they fly 10th to UK.

4 of them were at the 4 Nations as well. Plus the trauma of their Coach Deserting :p

HappilyManly said:
WCC is 2 days before this game isnt it?

George and Woify will already be out of WCC, so I'd rather the rest be in Leeds than the GC.

If that's the case then I wonder whether Manly are required to field someone for the All Stars Game. The WCC is more important than this game so I'd presume that we will have to have our No. 1 team playing in the WCC.

I just vote for as few QLDers as I can so that more NSW players get big game experience - building for Origin!!

Dragons and Melbourne have had to deal with it, so why can't WE just suck it up and deal with it instead of constantly whinging? Blame the idiot(s) who scheduled the WCC so late, especially knowing the NRL was going to start early! The only thing we can do about it is vote in players like Mauro, Lussick, Robinson, who are the most replacable players and not injury prone. And I don't see anything wrong with blooding some young players in the WCC in any case, as long as we don't get thrashed.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6