NRL 360 - Whatever Happened to Hadley & Gasnier?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Off season small talk.

Anyone know where they went or why?

Any chance Vonnie can go the same way? Surely this experiment is now over. It failed, shes dreadful (I supported her at the start).

Maybe a Fox clean up of Gronk, Porker, Annus and Antipasta will hopefully follow.

Gasnier was never on NRL360,at least the last few years,by my recollection and I think Hadley stopped going on the show at the same time Sydney got locked down so he may not of wanted to travel to the studio

Perhaps when Bunji retires he can take over hosting the program. He is one footballer who is smart, articulate and well liked by the majority of people.
Surprisingly I'm impressed by James Graham who is both knowledgeable and witty.

Yes and Yes- James Graham is fantastic.

Absolutly gone to sh!t since Ikin left...NRL180, I can only watch half of it at best now. AS for Hadley, the less of him on TV the better
Actually I think NRL45 is closer as the telecast is totally biased, somewhat like the commentary on actual games on Fox. How many times once a team gets in front does the commentary say "what outstanding football they play" or a player is the games best, when in fact they got there by a really dodgy decisicion by the ref or the bunker. The commentary on Fox really has NO IDEA!

Gasnier took a role with Oz Tag Australia after Fox cut him loose. They saved face and implied that he wanted to leave but the fact it happened when his contract was up and coincided with the same time Cronk became available, tells me otherwise.

I don’t have a problem with Sampson on 360...she seems nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8