NRL 2020: Channel 9 wants contract with rugby league torn up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just offer it to someone else...f#ck Channel 9. I believe at worst they will get the origin in and maybe a few weekends of international rep games at years end.. Channel 7 would love to line up Rugby League against the T20 world cup that 9 have, No Olympics screw 9. And Andrew Johns with it

If TCN9 want to **** off then let them do so, they are pricks anyway.

Foxtel , Kayo , NRL streaming could do the season finish and let TCN9 have their cricket ( which I enjoy also), no free to air but people would cope.

And I find it amusing that TCN9 thinks the T20 World Cup will even take place , odds are 1000-1 it won’t BUT our footy players are ours , already inside what will be closed borders.

They are stupid ****s ( I rarely use that word but that’s what they are!).
I use that word a lot but that's what they are .......

They've found $90 mill in the sofa for SOO
NRL: Peter V’landys assembles $90m State of Origin rescue package
Peter Badel, The Courier-Mail
March 27, 2020 5:54pm

ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys has found a war chest of funds to help NRL stars as the Queensland Rugby League backs plans for a $90 million Origin rescue package to ease a player pay-cut crisis.
The Courier-Mail can reveal V’landys has emerged as a pivotal figure in the fight for player wages, having sourced additional millions for a revised deal he believes will win over the Rugby League Players Association.
Even if the NRL premiership fails to resume by September 1, Queensland selector Darren Lockyer wants the Origin show to go on to help players avoid the prospect of six months without pay.
“We can’t kill off State of Origin,” QRL chairman Bruce Hatcher said.

If Fox Sports and Channel 9 refuse to support the NRL and the game dies they will lose billions in viewers, advertising and subscriptions. Doesn't make any sense. Everyone with big business experience understands the relationship/partnership aspect of business. You have to work with your partners and that's how you get stronger and more successful together.

Raelene Castle and her attitude towards long time partner Fox is the perfect example of exactly the way not to do business. Aust Rugby is now the only SANZAR nation without a TV rights deal because she didn't understand the landscape and tried to screw everyone and now she has nothing. She's cost the ARU billions. How she still has a job is just incredible.

ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys has found a war chest of funds to help NRL stars as the Queensland Rugby League backs plans for a $90 million Origin rescue package to ease a player pay-cut crisis.
The Courier-Mail can reveal V’landys has emerged as a pivotal figure in the fight for player wages, having sourced additional millions for a revised deal he believes will win over the Rugby League Players Association.
Even if the NRL premiership fails to resume by September 1, Queensland selector Darren Lockyer wants the Origin show to go on to help players avoid the prospect of six months without pay.

And just like that Scam comes out of retirement for his last big pay check !!!

Besides on the inside of greenburg's jacket, how in the hell do you just "find 90 million" if you're the nrl?

edit: Ah I just read you 'under the sofa', sorry. Though my annoyance still remains. Hope the rlpa get onto it!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4