Now gf is over speculation Central will start

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
That's right everyone is leaving, speculation.
Foran going to eels, dogs, roosters, warriors.
Dce going to eels, dogs, broncos, titans.
Choc all the bull to eels wil he won't he.
Snake will stay but going to dogs, raiders.
Matai will stay going to warriors.

The only one to will be choc, and maybe not til 2015.

I hope rabbits and roosters deal will similar crap in off season.

The bunnies time will come. Too many young guys that are going to be in for pay rises. That's the price of success. Roosters clear room with SBW leaving but they'll be up against it increasing the pay of a few guys there too. It will happen at all those places but how the media reports it will just be completely different.

Roosters only have 6 players contracted past 2015

People talk about SBW's departure giving them dpace but they have signed Ferguson and guys like Cordner, Guerra, Napa, Tupou and RTS are all going to be on upgraded deals plus Panthers were paying a lot of Jeenings contract. There team will face what we have

Disco said:
Roosters only have 6 players contracted past 2015

People talk about SBW's departure giving them dpace but they have signed Ferguson and guys like Cordner, Guerra, Napa, Tupou and RTS are all going to be on upgraded deals plus Panthers were paying a lot of Jeenings contract. There team will face what we have
Common Disco,have you forgotten the rorters dont have a salary cap,this doesnt apply to them mate,lol

The Bunnies will face the same soon as well.

Reynolds, Keary, Auva'a, Johnstone, Luke and Tom Burgess all off contract at the end of 2015.

They will all command decent if not huge money and it only takes one desperate club paying overs and it's sometimes too good to refuse.

Well it just wouldn't be an off season at Manly, if we didn't have some sort of issue to discuss through out the off season.

I think Guerra would be a good fit at Manly...keep the female fans happy as well.

simon64 said:

Reynolds, Keary, Auva'a, Johnstone, Luke and Tom Burgess all off contract at the end of 2015.

They will all command decent if not huge money and it only takes one desperate club paying overs and it's sometimes too good to refuse.

Yeah but you won't hear unfounded speculation about them leaving every 2nd day because the media won't want to upset the moron masses who consume their daily drivel.

mickqld said:
simon64 said:

Yeah but you won't hear unfounded speculation about them leaving every 2nd day because the media won't want to upset the moron masses who consume their daily drivel.

Sad but true Mick. Nothing to write about ? Oh, just sink the slipper into a manly again. That's always good for circulation numbers.

Latest speculation I heard is that non of the players who are rumoured to be seeking a release will be granted one. Tooves is playing hardball and doesn't want to set any sort of precedence that he club will release players from contracts. Might just be the NRL version of a game of chicken where the club is seeking to make the most of the current situation, but time will tell I suppose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6