Notes from Storm v Rooters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
2 good things from the Storm game to note.

1) I had a feeling this was going to happen but the pressure of expectation is building on the Storm. They blew it tonight with a lacklustre effort against the Rooters who simply out enthused them. Its the perfect incentive for our guys to match it with them on the table.
2) The other thing I noticed was that Lestrange had a fairly good game. It was unlike his ordinary effort of a few weeks back when his rumour first surfaced. Good dummy half service and defensivelty sound (maybe one ? early in the second half)

To me, all this bodes well. especially the opportunity for us to equal the comp points with the storm and the additional pressure that will load onto them. 8)

It was good to watch, eh Jatz. They just got up in their faces in defence, and backed their fellow defenders if they missed. They kind of had more aggression in defence. Like The Dogs did to us unfortunately.

I know this will sound pathetic, but how important is the game for us this weekend !!

3 weeks ago we beat rorters 56-0

tonight storm go down by 10 points to rorters.

we have previously beaten storm this year.

but only one team can win the comp......

apparently

You've got to admit the team we flogged 56-0 was a shadow of the side that fronted up tonight. They wanted to win and really took it to the Storm. I'd say they would have beaten us with a performance like that as well.

Had a feeling about that game but wasn't brave enough to back it with coin

Still pissed off at the end of the Can v Pen game. Had Raiders -9.5 and with 6 to go and 18 up looked pretty good, still looked good with 20 seconds to go and 10 up, but then the flithy bastards scored :doh:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2