not knowing is even better re doogies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Moondog said:
Jonesyv2 said:
I want to know what has happened to Trent Hodkinson, wasn't it a huge coup for the dogs to sign him form us? Looking at Kris Keating last friday dish up rubbish for them it had me wondering.
Hodkinsons been named in the dogs team for tonight.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/trent-hodkinson-brought-into-canterbury-bulldogs-side-to-face-manly-sea-eagles-tomorrow-night/story-e6frexp9-1226618511478?from=public_js

Nice Headline Phil:

Trent Hodkinson brought into Canterbury Bulldogs side to face Manly Sea Eagles tomorrow night

Phil Rothfield
The Daily Telegraph
April 12, 2013 12:00AM

And they still let him write for the DT....

Mate at work just showed me a thread at the kennel ; Jamie Lyon to bulldogs 2014. Now that's a headline.

Matty Johns headline on foxsports:

but I see they've now fixed it....

Tony Williams is struggling to fit into the structure of the Bulldogs' play, rites Matthew Johns

Jethro said:
Moondog said:
Jonesyv2 said:
I want to know what has happened to Trent Hodkinson, wasn't it a huge coup for the dogs to sign him form us? Looking at Kris Keating last friday dish up rubbish for them it had me wondering.
Hodkinsons been named in the dogs team for tonight.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/trent-hodkinson-brought-into-canterbury-bulldogs-side-to-face-manly-sea-eagles-tomorrow-night/story-e6frexp9-1226618511478?from=public_js

Nice Headline Phil:

Trent Hodkinson brought into Canterbury Bulldogs side to face Manly Sea Eagles tomorrow night

Phil Rothfield
The Daily Telegraph
April 12, 2013 12:00AM

Well, it looks like Phil has been reading Silvertails again as the headline has been changed to read:

Trent Hodkinson brought into Canterbury Bulldogs side to face Sydney Roosters

However, the link address still has:

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/trent-hodkinson-brought-into-canterbury-bulldogs-side-to-face-manly-sea-eagles-tomorrow-night/story-e6frexp9-1226618511478

manlyfan76 said:
Mate at work just showed me a thread at the kennel ; Jamie Lyon to bulldogs 2014. Now that's a headline.

Was the person's first and only post, Just another nuffie trying stir the pot.

Yer no doubt but the lets sign Jamie Soward thread. I had so much joy reading that.

Mate if the Dogs signed Soward I would have to have a serious think about sitting out as a fan for the entire length of his contract:p

Guzzler said:
Mate if the Dogs signed Soward I would have to have a serious think about sitting out as a fan for the entire length of his contract:p

I love it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4