Not good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Somehow it seems Cleal is a better option than Heckenberg and will be playing today

Can anyone explain how ?

I thought this was going to be about MsCat leaving MSE.

On the topic at hand, it's probably because of his last name. Or maybe Hecks is perceived to not be fit enough yet. To tell you the truth, buggered if I'd know.

Hecks fitness didnt look great, but it looked satisfactory. The only thing i can think of is that Des doesnt want to rush him back after last time and is making sure he is fit for the finals.

Cleal has played better this season, his second game in 1st grade was good, and clean. I really hope he can not give away a plethora of penalties again

Cleal is the original calamity. Let's count how many dumb things he does today. He's nowhere near First Grade standard at the moment.

If Cleal has a great one I will say so. However, if he screws up today he will be elevated above the usual offenders and I won't hold back and he should be in the company of Chad.

I saw Hecks play yesterday in PL. He played about 60 minutes and he seems fit enough to me.

How Cleal is elevated above Hecks requires some investigation, there seems to be a story here that it not being told.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4