Not bad for a supposed control freak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didn't look comfortable at all, his hand kept coming up to his face. His new dog collar mustn't be broken in yet :p

Dymock = class, great quote from him.....frankly I have always liked that guy, even remember his CC medal acceptance speech where he thanked his mum, "she packs me bag for me each day, she's a legend" made me laugh on an otherwise terrible day

On the BSB this morning, Dog Greenturd was on and when questioned shout how Jim Dymock took the news that Halser would be coming a year earlier, answered that Dymock was fine and that he is the type of person they want at the club, one who puts the club before self interests. Yet they sign Des Hasler. I'm confused.

bones said:
On the BSB this morning, Dog Greenturd was on and when questioned shout how Jim Dymock took the news that Halser would be coming a year earlier, answered that Dymock was fine and that he is the type of person they want at the club, one who puts the club before self interests. Yet they sign Des Hasler. I'm confused.

Well I guess the Bulldogs haven't bought all the recent revisionist spin that you have.

Look, it's easy for Des to say he's now a team player, and it's easy for the Bulldogs to say they're going to be successful, but let's just wait and see how it all pans out. For my part, I wish them nothing but ill fortune, same as any other club.
As for the "revisionist spin", it's obvious that both sides (that's if there are only two sides) are trying to spin the issue in their favour. They're both leaking information to their favoured media channels as it suits them, and both trying to claim the moral high ground. As far as the Manly board goes, they've done a fairly good job of deflecting attention away from their own shortcomings and onto Des. How long their newfound unity in the face of a common enemy will last also remains to be seen.
Des was a great player and a great coach for Manly. Nobody can take that away from him. But note the past tense: "was". Now he's a Bulldog.
Bottom line is, he didn't want to stay at Manly. And now he's gone.

Matabele said:
bones said:

Well I guess the Bulldogs haven't bought all the recent revisionist spin that you have.

Or maybe they gullibly believe everything Dean Ritchie says like you do. Why don't you follow Des to the bulldogs if you love him so much and have so much hatred towards everything Manly as it seems you have. This place would be a lot better off that's for sure.

Bones - big difference between hatred and even perspective.

Ron - great post except it is hard to believe that Des wanted out of Manly originally.

Did he jump or was he pushed??? It's all over nevertheless. Time to move on, though I would like to think some good will come of all this and leave our club in a cohesive state, ready to move forward and learn from the mistakes.

I was certainly not impressed with Des and his Choirboy rhetoric, sitting next to Greenburg saying that everything is cool now,relax, the past is the past, that's footy. He alone is responsible for dragging us Diehards into his personal vendetta against all the hands that fed him, including us fans, and I would like to hear him answer for that. Yep. Des brought us fame and fortune and we all love him for that but I wont tolerate anyone that goes out of there way to single handily decimate the club I love. He stuck it up his loyal players and the management. I would be hard pressed to ever give this man my respect again in the future. Good luck to him at the Bulldogs but I expect Greenburg will not be as tolerant or excepting if he does not get results sooner than later. Welcome to the real world of a Business lifestyle. See how it feels being a simple employee and not family member as you were once considered on the Insular peninsular.

bones said:
Matabele said:
bones said:

Or maybe they gullibly believe everything Dean Ritchie says like you do. Why don't you follow Des to the bulldogs if you love him so much and have so much hatred towards everything Manly as it seems you have. This place would be a lot better off that's for sure.

Here here:)

Oneyeagle said:
I was certainly not impressed with Des and his Choirboy rhetoric, sitting next to Greenburg saying that everything is cool now,relax, the past is the past, that's footy. He alone is responsible for dragging us Diehards into his personal vendetta against all the hands that fed him, including us fans, and I would like to hear him answer for that. Yep. Des brought us fame and fortune and we all love him for that but I wont tolerate anyone that goes out of there way to single handily decimate the club I love. He stuck it up his loyal players and the management. I would be hard pressed to ever give this man my respect again in the future. Good luck to him at the Bulldogs but I expect Greenburg will not be as tolerant or excepting if he does not get results sooner than later. Welcome to the real world of a Business lifestyle. See how it feels being a simple employee and not family member as you were once considered on the Insular peninsular.

Great Post-Des was putting on a show, I will be a good boy. Let's see how long all the smiles last.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6