• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How annoying is it to hear commentators (pretty much every week) gushing over the record scoring feats of team A, B, or C. Without referring to the obvious fact that the previous 100-odd years history of scoring records is irrelevant to how the 2021 game is scored.

In the last 45 NRL games 2 teams have been held scoreless....
The last 3 weeks of footy have started with games that had the respective scorelines of...

46-0 (rabbits broncos), 26-0 (nsw qld) and 46-0 (storm roosters)

I remember us winning a Grand final 40 - 0 and not hearing any complaints from anybody ...
Yep but all diehard supporters want their team to win at any cost and by as much as possible (or maybe that’s just me). When it comes to other games I want to see tight close games. I’ll always watch manly games. I have little interest in other games now cos of the one sided flogging.

Yep but all diehard supporters want their team to win at any cost and by as much as possible (or maybe that’s just me). When it comes to other games I want to see tight close games. I’ll always watch manly games. I have little interest in other games now cos of the one sided flogging.

Waz .. as an old fart, I too enjoy a well fought close contest with great try line defense .. and up until last year would also have been leading the chorus of these high scores aren't RL ...

But since the demise of the corner posts and the resulting winger gymnastics, and the rise of young players with no fear and amazing skills ... I have embraced the new game ... some of the best footy I have ever seen has been this year ..

Is that you Morgan?
A3866575-0FE1-4C7E-90FC-55C9D5DF58FA.jpeg

In last nights win the storm scored of a blatant forward pass. Gus called it forward but straight away just said well it doesn't matter anyway... I suppose 40 nil or 34 nil made no difference to him but still the refs should be held accountable for mistakes... When you have these huge scores the refs can make as many mistakes as they like & people will just say well they were getting flogged anyway.. .

How annoying is it to hear commentators (pretty much every week) gushing over the record scoring feats of team A, B, or C. Without referring to the obvious fact that the previous 100-odd years history of scoring records is irrelevant to how the 2021 game is scored.
They seemed to forget the 2008 season where manly and storm both had about +250 at season’s end. I don’t think manly gets enough credit for that season.

They seemed to forget the 2008 season where manly and storm both had about +250 at season’s end. I don’t think manly gets enough credit for that season.
Weren’t we close to that in the final series alone?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8