Norths as a feeder club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I was flat out all week, I should have given you a call mate. We had a huge Friday night at Melba's, I was so trashed. Lost my mobile phone, got back to the hotel at 5am, then was on a taxi at 7am to the airport.

My weekend was a complete write off.

Melba's is awesome hey!!

There is way too many hot chicks that drink in melba's.... i've stumbled out those doors many o times

[quote author=clontaago]
Yeah I was flat out all week, I should have given you a call mate. We had a huge Friday night at Melba's, I was so trashed. Lost my mobile phone, got back to the hotel at 5am, then was on a taxi at 7am to the airport.

Melba's is awesome hey!!

There is way too many hot chicks that drink in melba's.... i've stumbled out those doors many o times

[/quote]

There can NEVER be enough hot chicks in a nightclub.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=clontaago]

Melba's is awesome hey!!

[/quote]

There can NEVER be enough hot chicks in a nightclub.

[/quote]

Mate they were everywhere. I was so pissed I forgot to sign off on the bar tab. They faxed it through to me yesterday and I nearly died. Well in excess of $300 and that was just for 3 of us.

So many funny stories to tell, but not on an open forum.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4