Norths as a feeder club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Matabele]
Dan, can we just add \"Norths\" to the censor list for swearing so we don't have to look at the diabolical word?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Mata your best Post ever :lol:

Maybe Dan can fix it so everytime someone types "Norths" it comes up "Losers" :D
[/quote]

hahaha that would be pretty funny!!

My poor old bears, they've become a laughing stock *sigh*

[quote author=Stevie]
[quote author=Matabele]
Dan, can we just add \"Norths\" to the censor list for swearing so we don't have to look at the diabolical word?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance:

Mata your best Post ever :lol:

Maybe Dan can fix it so everytime someone types "Norths" it comes up "Losers" :D
[/quote]

hahaha that would be pretty funny!!

My poor old bears, they've become a laughing stock *sigh*

[/quote]

How can you describe a permanenet state of being as "become"?

I guess i pretty much set that one up for you.... although most here are to proud to admit it... i think a few of you would have been worried the day you came up against the mighty bears in the mid 90's.. luckily for the then Manly supporters Manly were going great too.. but the bears were always thereabouts

You know what - teenagrers will be teenagers - regardless of what happens in the adult world...your all insular personality weiro's. Open your mind to what may improve Manly !!!

Silent Bob - yeah - Matt King is retired. Good call you dick weed. You might want to view a map you tool. Ettalong and the Central Coast is closer to Manly than North Sydney.

Goose = 100%

Forget this.

You know what - teenagrers will be teenagers - regardless of what happens in the adult world...your all insular personality weiro's. Open your mind to what may improve Manly !!!

Silent Bob - yeah - Matt King is retired. Good call you dick weed. You might want to view a map you tool. Ettalong and the Central Coast is closer to Manly than North Sydney.

Goose = 100%

Forget this.

:blaugh: You must be stuck, resorting to name calling now, we should debate this, you shouldn't just belittle me and my view of the way things are because my post got your panties in a knot.

I didn't say King is currently retired but that's certainly how he left Norths, as a disgruntled riteree, hence the garbage man stories going round when he made it big, he came out of retirement a year or so later and signed for Cronulla and his career continues as we all know.

I'll ask again, can you name a Norths product from the last 5 years?
Were Brett Dallas an Glenn Morrison part of Norths lower grades or just from the general area?
These are honest questions.

You might want to view a map you tool. Ettalong and the Central Coast is closer to Manly than North Sydney.

Its only the fact you talk out of your arse ryan that makes people gag on the smell of your breath. :p Feel free to take great offence yet again.

Sorry lads - bitch of a day at work !!! This topic kind of pulls the heart strings as well.
I just don't honestly see the benefit of holding onto grudges, if it means a better Manly tomorrow.
Silent Bob - I guess I can answer your question by posing the same one about Manly. Like I said - last 5 years we have Jason King (not a glowing endorsment of a local junior base), and Anthony Watmough, who I whole heartedly think is a fantastic junior. In a Rubgy Union dominated area, I guess you'll get that though.

No Jatz, no offence taken at all mate. I generally tend to disregard what a bloke who wakes up, bends his own torso over to give himself a blowjob says. Hahahaha.....That's a fair trade up. I talk out my arse. You knob yourself. Utilising mirrors I'd assume as well. Hehehe..

Ryan, I think that last post of yours. Explains more about your own personal cleaning methods than Jatz.

Ryan - there is no way having anything to do with norths is good for Manly. the hate ahd nistory is too embedded.

Sorry lads - bitch of a day at work !!! This topic kind of pulls the heart strings as well.
I just don't honestly see the benefit of holding onto grudges, if it means a better Manly tomorrow.
Silent Bob - I guess I can answer your question by posing the same one about Manly. Like I said - last 5 years we have Jason King (not a glowing endorsment of a local junior base), and Anthony Watmough, who I whole heartedly think is a fantastic junior. In a Rubgy Union dominated area, I guess you'll get that though.

No Jatz, no offence taken at all mate. I generally tend to disregard what a bloke who wakes up, bends his own torso over to give himself a blowjob says. Hahahaha.....That's a fair trade up. I talk out my arse. You knob yourself. Utilising mirrors I'd assume as well. Hehehe..

Are these types of comments appropriate?

If life was like that, you'd legally have to remain indoors 24-7 mate.

Your head should be registered as a legalised weapon. You could bust bessa blocks with that thing.

Hehehe - Kiddiiiing maaaaate.

A stool - as upposed to a foot stool Garts? Dude - that was terrible !!! Try better next time, or don't bother. Your up against the champ here.

Byso - you'd be cool, if it were 1988, and began starring in a Bros video !!! I can just see it. Flat top, Jersey tucked neatly into jean. Bwwwahahahahahahahahaha...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4