northern eagles buy back sheme

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
attention please members and guests, just to let you know that manly warringah leagues club is running a special offer for all you tight arses who wont buy a jersey, you can return your northern eagles jersey, flags, shirts etc and buy the same item from the current manly ensemble at a 30% discount off the current price.
thankyou and enjoy your evening.

that's a classic. Not that it will happen.
But

I guess if Arko and Bozo didn't convince the supporters to merge we wouldn't of bought all that worthless crap to start off with.

I wonder if Kingy or Choc still have Northern Eagles jerseys lying around the house...? Our last player links with the NE days are gone from our playing roster...

I like my NE jersey. It's great when I am working in the yard. It's 14 years old but I cannot wear it down even though it is getting a bit frayed around the edges. Also the "Quala" sponsor fell off after one year.

I have a Northern Eagles cap, in pristine condition, from the inaugural match, played at Grahame Park (Gosford) in 2000, I think. It's on my memorabilia wall, but surprisingly it has not proven to be a talking piece nor have I been rushed by collectors.

I wouldn't sell, trade or give away any of my NE gear. It's a constant reminder of how great a club Manly is. To go through that period and then recapture the culture and blossom once again into the success of the current years...AMAZING!!

Only the most staunch would agree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4