Nonu article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Nonu unsure of future

Jul 25, 2007

Dynamic midfield back Ma'a Nonu's unsure of his playing future after missing out on the All Blacks World Cup squad.

The Wellington Lions player has been linked with the All Golds centenary rugby league, along with team-mate Piri Weepu.

Nonu says he's focusing on the Air New Zealand Cup season and is yet to make a decision on where his career heads next year.

He says he's not really sure as he is looking at all of the options and will see how it goes.

Ma'a Nonu says it's unlikely he will be playing for the All Golds as he'll hopefully be in the Air New Zealand Cup final on the same date.

His team mates girlfriends will love him, they can share make up tips!!!!

If he did come hopefully it would be a incentive contract, would not want to throw lots of cash at someone who is not proven.

I think he'd be good for us. What's his judiciary record like?

Takes a lot to get done in rugby so hasnt been suspended

His main problem has been beign sin binned for shoulder charges, wouldn't be a problem in league.

Further news today, Wellington have left them out of their 22 for this weekend so that may push him further towards the NRL path

For guys who havent seen him

215136.jpg

His tackling technique :lol:

0000675110dr.jpg

Could cost him a week or 2

nonu_stringer_test1_p.jpg

http://www.johnnynas.nl/avatar=nonu.jpg[img]

In full slight

buy him, someone whop would tackle a naked ugly skinny white guy will obvioulsy tackle anything that moves!

I wouldn't imagine he'd come cheap. He could earn good coin playing rugby in Japan or Europe. Unless he has a burning desire to play league which might mitigate the cost.

Maybe we can sign him as a "marquee" player and organise 3rd party sponsorship from Maybelline or Elizabeth Arden

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4