Non Renewed Member Survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just got this email from the NRL

The NRL and clubs are interested in the views and feedback about membership from those members who decided not to renew in 2012.

Your contact details were provided by your NRL club solely for this survey. An independent research company, Enhance Research is managing this survey.

But, but, but I'm a member!

Thanks Manly.

Guess I cant post here anymore. :( #silverliningforyouguys

Edit: I took the survey anyway and question 1 was 'were you a member last year and not one this year?'
1)yes
2)no
3)dunno

I clicked no and computer went 'ok, thanks, this survey isn't for you. Tell larissa to update her details-wink- and you look good tonight GE.'

I just got this email from the NRL

The NRL and clubs are interested in the views and feedback about membership from those members who decided not to renew in 2012.

Your contact details were provided by your NRL club solely for this survey. An independent research company, Enhance Research is managing this survey.

But, but, but I'm a member!

Thanks Manly.

Guess I cant post here anymore. :( #silverliningforyouguys

Edit: I took the survey anyway and question 1 was 'were you a member last year and not one this year?'
1)yes
2)no
3)dunno

I clicked no and computer went 'ok, thanks, this survey isn't for you. Tell larissa to update her details-wink- and you look good tonight GE.'

A few reasons this cpuld have happened...

Did you renew your membership using a login this year or did you sign up again?

Did you hold 2 memberships last year and only renew one?

Did you sign someone else, like a next gen child, up last year using your email address and then not renew them?

If none of the above apply, you've got me!

A few reasons this cpuld have happened...

Did you renew your membership using a login this year or did you sign up again?

Did you hold 2 memberships last year and only renew one?

Did you sign someone else, like a next gen child, up last year using your email address and then not renew them?

If none of the above apply, you've got me!

Got the same email and pretty confident none of the above apply to me. Anyway, I'm completing the survey in the hope of winning Grand Final tickets.

Got the same email and pretty confident none of the above apply to me. Anyway, I'm completing the survey in the hope of winning Grand Final tickets.

drower said:
I got the email today and so did my wife. We were members last year and again this year

That comment reminded me of that line in the movie "The Life Of Brian":

"I'm Brian and so is my wife" :D

drower said:
I got the email today and so did my wife. We were members last year and again this year

That comment reminded me of that line in the movie "The Life Of Brian":

"I'm Brian and so is my wife" :D

Well, no one has put this up yet so here goes!!!

It's Zorba's and Hassler's fault.

It's all about the money
All about the dum dum didudumdum

Well, no one has put this up yet so here goes!!!

It's Zorba's and Hassler's fault.

It's all about the money
All about the dum dum didudumdum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4