NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And there you go, the third forward pass awarded against Castle in favour of the Eels, and of them two very very dubious

And there you go, the third forward pass awarded against Castle in favour of the Eels, and of them two very very dubious
Touchies call every time, thing that ****s me is they only call the ones that float forward when it is passed on or near a marked line on the field, to them if it's passed before the line and caught after the line they assume it was passed forward out of the hands. Makes me doubt if they even know what they're looking for.

What about when he doesn't have a good half next to him, absolute rubbish. 3 passes to know one, one hospital pass and a bombed try when he went himself.
Not his best game for sure but I've watched him for a while and he is one of the most reliable young halves in the comp. 1 swallow does not a summer make.

Anyone still want to argue that Levi is better than Reed Mahoney ?

Massive minutes
Tackling machine
Actually has a kicking game
Gets his fowards rolling foward with ease
Can hold a pass back for a try.

It's the key to Parra, their forwards. Matteson is so good, and Nathan brown and Paulo are very good and are always off loading. We need to get that second phase going again

IMO the best offloads are the ones where the ball is popped around the back of a defender to someone running on to it. Just backing into the defence and throwing the ball back to anyone or space usually achieves very little other than to have another "offload" to their stats.

This Knights side reminds me of Manly. They win games on the back of their will and energy. Their attack is so predictable and easy to defend

IMO the best offloads are the ones where the ball is popped around the back of a defender to someone running on to it. Just backing into the defence and throwing the ball back to anyone or space usually achieves very little other than to have another "offload" to their stats.
Or having someone like Tom or Faniu anticipating it and capitalising on it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4