NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aaaaand the Sharks beat us by how much ??? Fuk me dead we've turned into a bottom feeder club.

What is wrong with these refs. They have no idea. How was that even a penalty?
Agreed. Saw the panthers players put there arms up for 10 and then the ref blows a penalty. To much players sooking. Both sin bins thus game have not even been penalties.

Looking at the young Panthers backing is exciting. We seem to struggle in this area or not give the young guys a decent shot. Would be interesting to see if we have lost any decent talent to other clubs

The Panthers don't do anything spectacular with the ball, just simply well executed plays Cleary just drifts across and sucks in a few defenders and then they have speed to burn out wide.

We need walker back in the centres, bring young hoppa up and put Foran or green back in 5/8 to run some structure.

The have a very good balance. Good organising half in Cleary, a bit of a spark at 5/8, smart tough hooker, tough mobile pack as speed to burn out wide. Manly have some super stars but need an organsing 5/8 and some more speed out wide

We move up to 9th thanks panthers
they were very impressive and are going to go close this season to winning the whole thing.

Did anyone just hear the Bellamy jizz fest, where the Storm won four premierships, then ever so quietly ‘albut in some controversy "......its just sickening. And to add insult to injury, it’s ex- Manly player Matt Nable doing the promo.

Last edited:
Did anyone just hear the Bellamy jizz fest, were the Storm won four premierships, then ever so quietly ‘albut in some controversy "......its just sickening. And to add insult to injury, it’s ex- Manly player Matt Nable doing the promo.
Yeah that still pisses me off.

Did anyone else notice, during the pre-game show, the guy in the donkey’s dressing room; strapper or gear steward or something; wearing broncos gear with a big Channel 9 sponsors logo on his shorts? Actually, now I’ve noticed several of these blokes with the logoed(?) shorts.

No wonder the donkeys get such favourable coverage, when they’re sponsored by a broadcaster.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4