NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every try last night started with Teddy. He doesn't play score is something like 24-12. Tom does exactly the same with our attack, he speeds everything up. Runs from dummy half, takes an inside ball and makes a break up the middle, throws the last pass for a try going down the edge. And it seems walker and DCE play off the back of his speed and line breaks.

Can't wait to have him back
Yep, Turbo is pretty special for those half a dozen games he plays each season :p

Wow

They delivered a thumping with these guys on the sideline:

Morris,
Jake Friend left the field with concussion midway through the first half and did not return, while Boyd Cordner (concussion),
Daniel Tupou (ankle),
Victor Radley (knee) and
Sam Verrills (knee)

:oops:

:moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings:
Plus Issac Liu ....
They have so many key players so they can cover-up when injuries strike whereas we rely so much on Turbo.

Yes it works when you can afford to replace them with representative players or the best upcoming talent and not miss a beat.

Also, Roosters had Cronk, Keary and Pearce all signed for 2018. Pearce didn't want to sit on the bench so he left for Newcastle, not because of off-field incidents.

Again, a tactic only possible if you can afford to pay 3 premiership winning spine players and put one of them on the bench.
Rep players replaced with rep players. Surely if we lost Tommy or DCE we’d want a rep player as a replacement. I’m not defending the Roosters cap management but I do admire their culture and I’m sure Robinson is a good coach. Did you see all those superstars sitting in a circle listening to his every word after their huge win last night?

Rep players replaced with rep players. Surely if we lost Tommy or DCE we’d want a rep player as a replacement. I’m not defending the Roosters cap management but I do admire their culture and I’m sure Robinson is a good coach. Did you see all those superstars sitting in a circle listening to his every word after their huge win last night?
Yes we can knock him , and yes he has a star studded side BUT he does get results doesn’t he!

Last edited:

Yes he clearly does something right with the squad he has at his disposal.

Also, having a long-term owner worth $750 million, as invested in the club as he is, surely opens doors for future opportunities for players smart enough to keep on the straight and narrow.

Broncos skipper Alex Glenn has revealed that Anthony Seibold has handed the reins over to the players in preparation for their must-win clash with the Bulldogs.
The Broncos are reeling after six straight losses and need to beat the Bulldogs to avoid the possibility of sitting last after nine rounds if the Titans beat the Warriors.

Channel 7s Chris Garry revealed that the Broncos players have taken control of the team in bizarre strategy endorsed by Seibold.

Looking forward to seeing the just turned 20 year old prop Utooikamanu run out for the Eels this weekend. Looks like he is locally developed.
I know everyone says a prop hits their peak at 24-25 but with so many younger props showing way more than some of ours at such a young age, you would have to wonder just what sort of prop they will be in 4-5 years.

Broncos skipper Alex Glenn has revealed that Anthony Seibold has handed the reins over to the players in preparation for their must-win clash with the Bulldogs.
The Broncos are reeling after six straight losses and need to beat the Bulldogs to avoid the possibility of sitting last after nine rounds if the Titans beat the Warriors.

Channel 7s Chris Garry revealed that the Broncos players have taken control of the team in bizarre strategy endorsed by Seibold.

Bringing back the days of a Captain Coach? Priceless.

Ye he's the coach hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4