NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We look so weak across the park in oppisition to this mob.

Other than Tommy, AFB and possibly Marty who else from our starting 13 would get a spot in the rooters?
Dessie's brick wall defence is a big reason we win more often than not.

Hampton and Drinkies have been diabolical for the cowpats
I’ll have to take part ownership of Drinkwaters complete fkn melt down. Yesterday old mates son who is a Cows supporter was talking about the game, with hopeless resignation , so I thought I’d cheer him up a bit and said Drinkwater will have a cracker,been their best back so far.....got a text from him an hour ago, just read "You c*nt Dave". @:D

Wow

They delivered a thumping with these guys on the sideline:

Morris,
Jake Friend left the field with concussion midway through the first half and did not return, while Boyd Cordner (concussion),
Daniel Tupou (ankle),
Victor Radley (knee) and
Sam Verrills (knee)

:oops:

:moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings::moneybag::moneywings:

He's a fraud always has been. A bloated hack. Lets see him do something with the bulldogs or titans side. Not a side with all others teams best players. ****s a joke like the Dalai
He could certainly do something with the Broncs. Yes he has superstars everywhere but he's also put in a system and culture that has to be admired. They simply don't mess up, both on and off the field. I once had a medical appointment at Moore Park and there were Roosters players in their tracksuits (not a sloppy thing about them) either headed off to xrays or a nearby gym all looking very focussed and no nonsense. Gotta say I was a bit floored to see footy players so intent on the little daily things.

He could certainly do something with the Broncs. Yes he has superstars everywhere but he's also put in a system and culture that has to be admired. They simply don't mess up, both on and off the field. I once had a medical appointment at Moore Park and there were Roosters players in their tracksuits (not a sloppy thing about them) either headed off to xrays or a nearby gym all looking very focussed and no nonsense. Gotta say I was a bit floored to see footy players so intent on the little daily things.
How bout dog boy and Latrine?

Robinson qualifies as a supercoach, he has the record. Like the other modern supercoaches Bennett and Bellamy, he also has the benefit of an extremely powerful club with massive advantages over most other clubs.
I prefer Des. In fact, one more premiership and he will surpass all of them in my eyes, when you compare what they've each had to work with.

Every try last night started with Teddy. He doesn't play score is something like 24-12. Tom does exactly the same with our attack, he speeds everything up. Runs from dummy half, takes an inside ball and makes a break up the middle, throws the last pass for a try going down the edge. And it seems walker and DCE play off the back of his speed and line breaks.

Can't wait to have him back

The Roosters look sure of another tilt at the Title. They and the Storm (again) look like grand finalists. The Eels, Panthers, maybe the Knights look the only teams I can see challenging. Unfortunately I cant see the Sea Eagles up there unless, we get Tom and Walker back in time, fix up the hooking position, and make a few changes to that pedestrian backline. May have to wait until 2021

Every try last night started with Teddy. He doesn't play score is something like 24-12. Tom does exactly the same with our attack, he speeds everything up. Runs from dummy half, takes an inside ball and makes a break up the middle, throws the last pass for a try going down the edge. And it seems walker and DCE play off the back of his speed and line breaks.

Can't wait to have him back
Agree BUT he’s going to have to fix his running style otherwise he’s just an accident waiting to happen.

Gone. You don't fit, you don't stay.

Yes it works when you can afford to replace them with representative players or the best upcoming talent and not miss a beat.

Also, Roosters had Cronk, Keary and Pearce all signed for 2018. Pearce didn't want to sit on the bench so he left for Newcastle, not because of off-field incidents.

Again, a tactic only possible if you can afford to pay 3 premiership winning spine players and put one of them on the bench.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6