NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some of you heroes actually watch other games which is even more impressive given the general screwing over we've been receiving this season.

So...

Here's some games like whatever who cares.

Cowboys v Roosters
Titans v Warriors
South sydney v Wests
Cronulla v Penrith
Brisbane v Canterbury
Canberra v melbourne
Newcastle v eels

lol

Alright then

I guess you all are like me care factor wise!

Good to know!

@:D

How on earth did Feldt miss that goal?? I mean, he was right in front.

And just a few minutes later, the Chooks score with a chance of it being 6-6 instead of 8-0.

In regards to Trent Robinson being a super-coach, can anyone name one player who has taken his game to the next level under his coaching. ie. was it Tedesco, Crichton, Keary, Cronk, Maloney, SBW, Jennings, the Morris brothers, JWH who could look back on their career and say thank &^%k for Trent Robinson, because without him I was always going to be a dud !

In the pecking order of wingers at the Rorters, where does Matt Ikavalu rate ?

Fourth at best.

Anyone think he wouldn't be a starter at Manly ? He'd have to be close at least.

In regards to Trent Robinson being a super-coach, can anyone name one player who has taken his game to the next level under his coaching. ie. was it Tedesco, Crichton, Keary, Cronk, Maloney, SBW, Jennings, the Morris brothers, JWH who could look back on their career and say thank &^%k for Trent Robinson, because without him I was always going to be a dud !
He's a fraud always has been. A bloated hack. Lets see him do something with the bulldogs or titans side. Not a side with all others teams best players. ****s a joke like the Dalai

Last edited:
5 tries for a guy who wasn't even going to play tonight.

Dumb decision to play Holmes with a leg injury. He has to go off midway through the first half and they are copping an absolute bath out there now.

5 tries.. **** you brett morris :(

That cowboys winger needs to be flogged in front of town hall 5 days in a row. Deadset under 13 players could of knocked that ball dead. Im only watching the rest of the game to see if this guy gets anymore. And i strongly believe he will

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4