NON Manly games [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And...did you see the Canberra scrum near half time when they had Simonson in the bin when the lock? picked the ball up from the scrum. If they had only five (I assume) in the scrum why wasn't it a penalty like it was for us last week. (I'm glad it wasn't cause I hate the scum) but seems different rules for different teams.

And...did you see the Canberra scrum near half time when they had Simonson in the bin when the lock? picked the ball up from the scrum. If they had only five (I assume) in the scrum why wasn't it a penalty like it was for us last week. (I'm glad it wasn't cause I hate the scum) but seems different rules for different teams.
It they had a lock then they had 6 in the scrum and the lock is allowed to pick up the ball.

The day Cam Smith retires will be a great day for Rugba Leeg.

He has been a strain on the boundaries of good sportsmanship for a decade.
I missed it , got the ****s with the Bunker and turned it off , what happened ??

It they had a lock then they had 6 in the scrum and the lock is allowed to pick up the ball.
I am aware of that but I assumed they would pack a five man scrum if they were a man short so maybe they had 6 in the scrum. Happened pretty quick so i was not sure that's why I asked if anyone else saw it.

Our coach is too scared to say how it is in the presser, so I'm hoping sticky absolutely gives it to the refs and bunker. They're getting worse each week with their no idea decisions.

After the bunker debacle in the first half I’ve turned it off , you only win these days if you are one of the favs

More and more it looks like the eels will win this year.. teams dropping like flies
Turbo
Walker
Hodgson
Soliola
Horsbrough
Jake friend
Radley
Verils
B.Morris groin

Surely the slime will cop one or two soon
Can't call it yet, not even half way through season. Parra could lose gutho and Moses to ACL next week?

First got to get to finals with form, full strength side and then some luck go your way (although we know the NRL favourite teams)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2