NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This set restart is like rugby refereeing, no idea why they call it. The call against the Storm on the 5th when the tackler ( a prop on Tedesco, he chopped him around the legs and rolled away) is perplexing, a big call in the context of this match.
Chooks score in the next set.

Who was it on here a few weeks ago who said the roosters are no chance with the Morris boys clogging up their back line ? They are (surprisingly) two of the form backs of the comp

If we are going to beat either of these teams we better pull the offload/second phase back out. I don't think we can grind with them, but if we play our game we can get them.

So a ref decides the game. Shows how poor league can be aside from the fact the 2 teams illustrate how fake the salary cap is.

So a ref decides the game. Shows how poor league can be aside from the fact the 2 teams illustrate how fake the salary cap is.

How does the ref decide the game?
It‘s a penalty every day of the week...or at least it should be.
You’d be blowing up if the ref didn’t blow a penalty because it’s golden point, that’s what the player’s bank on.
I thought Klein had an average game and the chooks had the rub of the green all night so no probs from me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4