NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Thursday, July 2 Storm vs Roosters – Suncorp Stadium 7:50pm

Friday, July 3 Raiders vs Dragons – GIO Stadium 6:00pm

Friday, July 3 Eels vs Cowboys – Bankwest Stadium 7:55pm

Saturday, July 4 Titans vs Sharks – CBUS Super Stadium 3:00pm

Saturday, July 4 Warriors vs Broncos – Central Coast Stadium 5:30pm

Saturday, July 4 Tigers vs Panthers – Bankwest Stadium 7:35pm

(Sunday, July 5 Sea Eagles vs Knights – Lottoland 4:05pm)

Sunday, July 5 Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Bankwest Stadium 6:30pm

Last edited:

Corey Oates has paid the price for indifferent form, dropped from Brisbane's side to play the Warriors on Saturday night.

The Broncos trained on Tuesday with Jamayne Isaako on one wing and young gun Xavier Coates on the other.

Broncos skipper Alex Glenn confirmed after training that Oates - who represented Queensland in all three State of Origin matches last year - would not be in the starting side at Central Coast Stadium.

Just heard on the news as I was driving back from filling up my Cruiser that the Storm are very likely to be spending the entire season based out of the Sunshine Coast.

Makes sense I guess but with families in Victoria that’s going to make things hard !!

Just heard on the news as I was driving back from filling up my Cruiser that the Storm are very likely to be spending the entire season based out of the Sunshine Coast.

Makes sense I guess but with families in Victoria that’s going to make things hard !!
Heard that last night Mark. By the sound of it they may be bringing a bunch of family with them. They are at Twin Waters so perhaps being housed in units there. I’m sure they have their golf clubs with them.

Heard that last night Mark. By the sound of it they may be bringing a bunch of family with them. They are at Twin Waters so perhaps being housed in units there. I’m sure they have their golf clubs with them.
Yes I knew that’s where they’d be , fits with the NRL accommodation provider as well.

geez look at these flops talk up trent Robinson hahaha the guy has just bought the best players in the game year after year.. thats how you stay on top! At least Bellamy makes players from nothing old Trent just buys...
Tedesco
Morris
Morris
Hall
Crichton
$bw
Jennings
Maloney
Keary
Cronk.... this is how you stay on top and win back to back (to back probably)

I'm sick to death of watching these 2 cheating c**ts of clubs continue to twist, bend, lie, cheat, steal and do everything against the morals and ethics of this great game to win. The 2 least junior populated clubs, the least supporters, fuking burns me everytime I see these fukers go around.

Storm players fake injuries consistently each week to slow down or try and stop play when it suits them. Drives me insane.

That daniel tupou is a machine. Best winger in the comp.. his runs out of there own end are some of the best and in attack they can barely contain him. Kicking to him is like 70% chance of something happening

Must be nice to be able to drop players like Mitch Aubusson (bench) and Ryan Hall and be able to replace them with James Tedesco and Josh Morris.
Say what you like about producing and developing talent. Nobody identifies it and buys it quite like the Roosters.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2