Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is Fair Dinkum.
On the Fatty Show, a Souths fan won some money in the Kick for Cash comp.
When asked what will he do with his winnings, the Souffs fan replied,
Buy a new tooth. ;)
(He did have a gappy smile)

But to be fair he didn't lose it through bad Souffs genes or lack of dental hygiene, he lost it in a game when he was 16. I think he said he copped an accidental boot. Even a mouth guard wouldn't have stopped that. He's probably lucky he didn't lose more than one.

Roberts has certainly got a bit of toe..

I'm glad at least joey mentioned how when roberts got pushed, he went down like a frog who swallowed a howitzer...only to then miraculously jump up when someone else scored the try.

HONOUR!!!

sheesh even after losing 30-8 rabs says that it was the great play of suoffs that made brisbane play so well.

I wish livestream gave you commentator options.

still...broncs looking good. :sick:

refs are such a joke as well. I'm sure its been pointed out but maxwell says next late shot goes to the bin

sam the gutless cat burgess late shots a player on the ground...absolutely nothing happens.

I wish the ref's dogs would hand back the family brain cell before the refs waddle off to **** up another game.

Two things from the Souffs V Donkeys match:
1. How come Parker is credited as being the forward with the most NRL matches, and not beaver? (I suppose they are going the claim Beaver played occasionally in the backs)
2. Why has it taken a team so long to realise that the easiest way to score a try is kick from the scrum for a speedy outside back? We've been saying it on this Forum for years. (If it was to work for Manly we'd have to have Walker and Tom Turbo chasing as there is not much pace among the others these days).

2. Why has it taken a team so long to realise that the easiest way to score a try is kick from the scrum for a speedy outside back? We've been saying it on this Forum for years. (If it was to work for Manly we'd have to have Walker and Tom Turbo chasing as there is not much pace among the others these days).

On this, I believe it's because everyone has fallen into the super-conservative coaching methods that Hasler-Bellamy-Bennett have pursued over the years.. The spontaneity has been coached out of play makers in favour of safe plays that grind teams down..

I would have given Blair 10 minutes in the bin for that shot on Reynolds. It ticked all the boxes for being a grub act. Late, high and on a player who was well known to be coming back from a jaw injury.

Broncos are looking extremely powerful this year. I don't think it was the right decision to take our home game up there this year when they are this good but hopefully our lineup is close to full strength when we play them.

Titans up against it with no Taylor or Mortimer today against the Dogs.

Maybe the rains will even out the field

Carn Birdy :devil:

Go the mighty Capra's tonight! We're playing South's in Yeppoon. Had a good win over the bears last week (38-32) and are currently sitting in 8th spot. None of that 5 year plan bullsh1t here!! LOL!

I hope I didn't just jinx us :sweating:

They said on the radio that Reynolds' jaw is broken.... How will the NRL work this one?!?!?
That is sad, even though I don't care for Reynolds in Rabbids colours, it's a cruel injury :(

Blair has to get at least 5 weeks - he must also have carry over points :cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6