Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That no try shows just how bad this obstruction rule has become. There was no way in the world that Reynolds would have stopped that try. I actually agree with Joey on this. That was a fair try taken away by a BS ruling.

I missed what happened. Did Reynolds touch the referee?
Yes, to get him to check for the obstruction.

They have to do away with that stupid rule unless the Ref states that he felt intimidated :banghead:

That no try shows just how bad this obstruction rule has become. There was no way in the world that Reynolds would have stopped that try. I actually agree with Joey on this. That was a fair try taken away by a BS ruling.

I missed what happened. Did Reynolds touch the referee?

Sure did. After the try was scored ran up to ref and tapped him on the shoulder to grab his attention. He's gone!

The obstruction rule is obvious - run through the line without touching your opponent :wondering:

Ah ha, then how do they explain taking a try from us a few weeks back against Cronulla when T-Red ran through the line, didn't touch anyone and got himself out of the play.....yet he was ruled to have caused an obstruction. From memory that was the one when Tommy scored in the Arko Stand corner. I remember it was when DCE double pumped before throwing a cut out pass to Tom.

Note - this has been edited lol

Last edited:
Ah ha, then how do they explain taking a try from us a few weeks back against I think Souffs when T-Red ran through the line, didn't touch anyone and got himself out of the play.....yet he was ruled to have caused an obstruction. From memory that was the one when Tommy scored in the Arko Stand corner.

Edit: it may have been against Cronulla
Inside shoulder pass by about 1cm - but I don't have a bunker :p

Just as I ask if Souffs are doing well or if the Donkeys are off their game.....they score two quick tries right before half time with time enough for a 3rd if they're good enough.

Sam Burgess opened the garage door for them there didn't he.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6