Non-Manly Games [Round 7,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm are a very good side this year, there whole team has a really nice balance to it even outside of the top 3, Blake Green, Koroibete, Finucane, Bromwich, Harris, Proctor and Fonua are all high quality players

No chance next week
Melbourne by 20+ and this could get very ugly
1st time in a long while I won't be watching a manly game

Next week could be anything, 50 plus differential I reckon.

And no way I'll be watching that !

Mark I sadly have to agree with you ... this could be anything my gut feel says we will be competitive for half the game then blown away in the second half

Score will be something like 36-4 or something like to Melbourne.

Mark I sadly have to agree with you ... this could be anything my gut feel says we will be competitive for half the game then blown away in the second half

Score will be something like 36-4 or something like to Melbourne.

Yes it's odd to get anything much different to that as the Refs will penalise Melbourne heavily to try and make the game look a bit closer , so yes something like 40-8 maybe

Storm are a very good side this year, there whole team has a really nice balance to it even outside of the top 3, Blake Green, Koroibete, Finucane, Bromwich, Harris, Proctor and Fonua are all high quality players
I thought they had an ageing roster like us, with experts tipping them to miss the eight. Ho come they don't have any dramas with recruitment and retention?

Yep! Miss Rounds 8 and 9!

Well done what an experience Lest we forget all those who have sacrificed for our great nation in war

Ps u won't miss much missing those rounds come back by round 9 and you never know we may even a new coach by then

Have a wonderful trip

I'm lookin forward to our next Brookie game (round 9 I think) - lots of boys back

Last edited:
Sorry mate things won't be getting better, we still haven't hit rock bottom yet. There's still the spoon to come.

I think they can almost pay out on that now , our only hope will be the Faders will well..... fade

OR

And the more juicy of the two, the Eels cop a few season ending injuries and don't win another game.

Then all we need is two, yes two wins.......oh I forgot , yep award it now!!!

Yep, you're right Mark. What a horrible hope is that we are not as bad as Canberra and Doesn'tmatta. How far we have fallen.

I can't see us getting the spoon. That's something for Sharks, Raiders or Eels fans not us. No chance. We have had a tough draw to start the year and once we get some players back. I do reckon we will be 1/12 but after Origin I see a few wins in the back end of the season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2