Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
People who thought the Tigers had changed this year are just wrong. They won their first two last year as well, but now it is round 6 and Jason Taylor is already showing how 'out of depth' he is.

Little Rocco,Chris Heighington's 3 year old ran towards his Dad after the game and the Shark's golf buggy ran over him.

He is OK as the Sharks ran over and lifted it off, plus the grass was soft enough to cushion the impact. But it looked terrible :(

Cronulla chief executive Lyall Gorman said initial indications were that the buggy, which is used after games to collect signage, had been unmanned at the time. It had rolled forward after its attendant had inadvertently tossed a corner post onto its accelerator pedal.

brad said:
Since farrah came back they r terrible.
He totally upsets their rhythm - especially Moses @:cool:

Don't worry, Jason Taylor will get the blame anyway.

Just like:
- Tim Sheens
- Mick Potter
- Benji Marshall

And yet they are still not threatening another finals appearance.

But you'd better run for cover if you suggest that Farah might be the common denominator!

Shoulde a good game tonight. Hard to decide who to deathride - Dogs or Scumos :wasntme:
Lets hope they knock each other out of contention >:)

This is the type of game that you hope to see injuries - not that I wish injury on anyone but it is the dogs and storm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7