Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know I'll get hammered for this but I'd love to have TRex back.

He's big, strong, good ball skills and just needs the will to run. Even if he is half hearted, he's better than what we've got.

I'm not gunna hammer you but there's plenty of other players I'd chose before him. Tyson Frizell is giving T-bag a lesson on how to play for 40 minutes consistently and will back it up for the next 40, unlike williams.

I know I'll get hammered for this but I'd love to have TRex back.

He's big, strong, good ball skills and just needs the will to run. Even if he is half hearted, he's better than what we've got.

Add In his 5/8 ball skills and previous time at the club and you have a ready made replacement and x-factor that can bust a side open. We just don't have one of those anymore.

Bring back TRex and if we do, I'll lay off the owners/CEO for awhile! Lol

Trade in Symonds and Horo and we have our money.
I'd have him back too but only if he agreed to a heart transplant.

I can't watch the game but how are the Drags leading? They have only completed 13/23 sets compared to 19/23 from Dogs and only have 892 metres compared to 1107. But they have 3 lines breaks to 1 and lead 3 tries to 1.

Manly should be made to watch their D.

Dogs have been in their qtr all day but Drags defended their line like we used to.
Dogs have been held up in goal about 4 times

Hodko is useless so JoKer better not bring him to Manly:mad:

13 to go and Dogs Fans leaving in droves :p

31-6

Last edited:
Dogs without Graham, Klemmer, Kasiano and Morris Got towelled up by St George so not even the great Hasler that ppl want back at this club can make them competitive. So imagine the difficulties Toovs is having with double the number out due to injury

Dogs without Graham, Klemmer, Kasiano and Morris Got towelled up by St George so not even the great Hasler that ppl want back at this club can make them competitive. So imagine the difficulties Toovs is having with double the number out due to injury
Let's see how they go in the next 14 games.

That non send off was disgraceful the guy looked as though he was dead and the ****wit ref "on report" lol this sport is as rinky dink as it gets.

Also I'm going to say it again SURELY we can beat the dogs with all their players out lol.

Shhh, don't let facts get out there, what would the keyboard warriors whinge about if they knew this?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8