Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must come clean and admit that I enjoy watching Parra games more than Manly games these days (as long as they're losing).

Although I must also admit that I think being circumcised was probably a more pleasurable experience than watching Manly's last effort against the Raiders.

Wow who to go for here. The scumamatta $forme and twatmouth filth or the Greenturd/Slymth NRL $CE face of the game sham. Maybe I'll just go for......another beer and a sinkhole opening up under Parra cesspool park.

I would not normally watch this game but am for two reasons want to see Watmough drop the ball for someone else (tick) and see how Elgey goes,......

Wow who to go for here. The scumamatta $forme and twatmouth filth or the Greenturd/Slymth NRL $CE face of the game sham. Maybe I'll just go for......another beer and a sinkhole opening up under Parra cesspool park.
Seems like you have had a few already? Enjoy.

2 watmough mistakes.....2 titans tries! lol

But haven't the eels been getting a helping hand off their line. I think it was 4+ times they got a relieving penalty in the 1st or 2nd tackle near their own line.

wankers

Only 1 beer so far, wait till kickoff 7.45pm I'll be rambling......well rambling on a little more than usual.

geez James Roberts has really taken his game to the next level this year. He'd be up there as one of the most dangerous centres in the game

Need Tits and Raiders to keep losing games until we get some players back.

Has Watmough had his usual game? 3 dropped balls, 2 hospital passes. 1 incorrect play of the ball? And 6 sprays at the ref for penalizing this?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4