Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no answers.not sure I cant see a win till round 8 on current form. Will wave my flag every game in hope though...

Yep I'll keep watching and hoping, but an awful lot has to change for us to get a win.

Mind you once we get one that confidence might then create more but we are a bit like Will I Am at present, hoping like **** that things will go right and we get that win!!!

The sides are equal at the moment. The 2nd half will be an indication of how far Hasler is ahead of Arthur, give or take the influence of the referees.

Did you hear Freddy on half time "The atmosphere is Eeeeletric".. lol

Early days. Early days. We have a bad habit of waning in the second half. For 30years.

No mate ,I'm watching a more calmer and less bull**** Foxtel.

I cannot stand the Nein team, Fittler just pisses me off.

Anyway they are looking good for you, certainly keeping that big Dogs pack at bay which is something we dismally failed at.

2016 is not going to be our year. Our fowards dont have the muscle to make meters or contain opposition sides and our centres are slow and old. Lyon is past it. had a poor season last year and continues to leave the winger exposed or just gets burnt for pace. Matai is also a liability. Hopefully barret can fix some of these issues but realistically we are going to struggle and will need to continue to rebuild and get rid of more deadwood over the next couple of seasons.

2016 is not going to be our year. Our fowards dont have the muscle to make meters or contain opposition sides and our centres are slow and old. Lyon is past it. had a poor season last year and continues to leave the winger exposed or just gets burnt for pace. Matai is also a liability. Hopefully barret can fix some of these issues but realistically we are going to struggle and will need to continue to rebuild and get rid of more deadwood over the next couple of seasons.

That is why I found it hard to understand letting players like Hiku, Gutho and Chee Kam go. Killer and Skivy really are on their last legs as players, and for that matter, unfortunately so is Snake.

Not saying I would have let those 3 legends go just to keep the other 3 because if I could have I would have kept all 6, but someone wasn't looking at the future when the decisions were made.

Wow the fix is definitely on, worms getting lots of rubs and giving lots of rubs this year.....!!

Forme even rubbing the ref to thank him for his TPA..............! :mad:

I fear you maybe right, so bottom 4 then?

Tonight's fix is on from the looks of it.....Checcin ruled a try. He did not say anything about a forward pass.

That was total BS.

I wonder what Des will say about that in the post match presser?

WTF how can the ref award a try if the on field call is forward pass. The ref asked to see if it was touched, what the bunker makes up after looking at a forward pass when they aren't allowed to. Crap. They got it wrong and it wasn't forward anyway. **** bunker system.

Tonight's fix is on from the looks of it.....Checcin ruled a try. He did not say anything about a forward pass.

That was total BS.

I wonder what Des will say about that in the post match presser?
Its looking more and more clear who the NRL wants to win. Im putting a bet on now for Parra to win the comp, this couldn't be more obvious

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6