Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am torn in this game
Which Melbourne will turn up
If they are not resting there players in this one I give them a good shot this evening

My tips this weekend
Storm by 8
Roosters by 14
Knights by 12
Dragons by 14
Cowboys by 24
Parra by 8
Sharks by 28
Dogs by 14

Last edited:
Dragoons will play full defensive. I think they know the tigpies will be fired up and will want to make another statement about farah.

So losing by a low margin all but guarantees a top8 spot.

Broncos are certainly been given the rub of the green in this game

Storm lead 8-4 at half Time

This game is a snooze fest. Broncos haven't even got out of first gear and god Storm are boring to watch

I think opposite

Yes the Broncos have not got out of 1st gear and storm are methodical to watch but it is tough end to end footy!!

I could handle Broncos winning the GF this year as we would not have to put up with the media frenzy aka Souths last year here in NSW it was sickening and over the top!!

I think opposite

Yes the Broncos have not got out of 1st gear and storm are methodical to watch but it is tough end to end footy!!

I could handle Broncos winning the GF this year as we would not have to put up with the media frenzy aka Souths last year here in NSW it was sickening and over the top!!

That's cause you don't live in Brisbane, you think the media was bad in Sydney , you ain't seen nothing!!

If Bennett gets the Donkeys home it will be like the second coming of Jesus H Christ up here!!

I think opposite

Tough?? Broncos are just going through the motions, and storm do exactly the same thing, every set, every time. pretty poor reads in defence to let both their tries in by the broncos, but intensity really not there tonight, just probably happy to get through the match without injuries.Plus missing their half.

I honestly wouldn't mind if broncos took it out, if they play the footy they showed last week, they was great to watch. Couldn't handle storm, dogs, roosters or souths taking it out

That's cause you don't live in Brisbane, you think the media was bad in Sydney , you ain't seen nothing!!

If Bennett gets the Donkeys home it will be like the second coming of Jesus H Christ up here!!
Mark, not sure if you got a glimpse of the media frenzy down here in sydney after last years GF, it was beyond a joke. I thought at one stage they were going to announce a public holiday to celebrate their win. They closed down the main street of sydney so they could have a parade - not one side has had that before.

Last edited:
it's hard to crack the storm defence. Shows what good coaching can do. They are so good in the wrestle and containing the player and the off load. They also number up really well, either in the ruck or the way they slide out wide, they dont rush in like Manly.

Best way to beat that defence is to muscle up in the forwards and steam roll them, but boring as they are, wish Manly had some of their structures in place. Tooves is a legend, but nothing on Bellamy in regards to coaching structures

Disagree
Well 2v beat Bellyache twice already this year. It's all in the attitude and not the game plan. Manly Players too easily distracted by off field issues :mad:

Disagree
Well 2v beat Bellyache twice already this year. It's all in the attitude and not the game plan. Manly Players too easily distracted by off field issues :mad:
Mate, look at storms defence (best in nrl) and ours. Look were we finisihed, and how the storm are playing. Sorry, but our coaching staff needed to be replaced, we do too many things wrong and need so much improving. Our defence is not even close to this storms defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6