Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly are the Undead :D

It would be hilarious if Farrah Power, along with a resurrected Manly, knocked the Drags out @:)

Just do it Manly :rofl:

Pity we haven't shown in the last two weeks the spirit shown by teams well outside the top eight - Titans, Newcastle and Doesn'tmatta.

Yep, I watched all of these games this weekend and the commitment shown by each team, with heaps out was amazing.

Titans got the biscuits , the others almost.

Compare their efforts to our efforts on the last two weeks!

Not one of them was playing for a finals spot, we were , I'm still disgusted !!

Manly 61 nil easter 1994 I remember it well. Against the dragons .
At a Group 9 footy game that day,
a kid was listening to the Manly
-St. George game on a car radio,
my Uncle asked him the score,
61-nil, he said.
61-nil?!! Yeah, right...
Uncle thought he got it wrong, but the lad was right.

Yep, I watched all of these games this weekend and the commitment shown by each team, with heaps out was amazing.

Titans got the biscuits , the others almost.

Compare their efforts to our efforts on the last two weeks!

Not one of them was playing for a finals spot, we were , I'm still disgusted !!
Totally agree. So disappointing our boys left all enthusiasm in Canberra.
Has the fat lady sang yet Mark?

It's a total long shot but at least we go to round 26 with a mathematical chance. Wouldn't have thought that 5 weeks ago. I'm happy with that considering where we've sat most of the year. 9th is the worst we can finish.

Tigers 46-10
Manly 36-10
If Ballin was playing, Jamie wasn't out injured, DCE and Skivy were not going to be passengers playing busted and Mason escaped suspension...I would of thought that would be possible, especially since we always seem to have sharkies measure. But with all those points going against us, would be almost a miracle

It still blows me away that at worst we will finish 9th and the club is so disgusted by this that there is a major clean out including sacking a club legend who is coach.

Compare this to the eels however who can still potentially pick up the spoon and the eels board have actually extended BA's contract based on his coaching this year.

No wonder the eels have always been so fcuked and we have been so successful. They really have no clue whatsoever over there.

The good news is that the dragons' death dance worked!

The bad news is that you idiots forgot to do the manly victory dance!

Wighton just smashed Meoward. LOL. Poor old Jamie has had enough for tonight.

Api can kick goals
Anyone see his attempt from the side line, very much like JT swing.

Raiders are the one team that overtake us and finish 9th if they win next week due to PD. We'd be 10th.
Not good at all but better than the spoon.
We can stop this by winning on Sunday.

Raiders are the one team that overtake us and finish 9th if they win next week due to PD. We'd be 10th.
Not good at all but better than the spoon.
We can stop this by winning on Sunday.

After the year we have had I will take 10th, let's move on Fresh start in 2016!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2