Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And the refs still don’t know the rules.

You’d think after the media dialogue of a few weeks ago after the Saints/Souths game where it was pointed out that Reynolds was effectively offside when he took the last kickoff - yes it’s a little known rule - they don’t blow the whistle straightaway when Meaney does it tonight.
Luckily for them it went out on the full so penalty to the Cowboys anyway and it didn’t have a chance to affect the result.

Numbnuts

I’m at Lake Argyle ( Ord River Scheme) Caravan Park tonight , our last night in WA.

They have a pub and bistro and despite being in AFL land the feature event for tonight is “ Broncos v Eels” and tomorrow night “ Manly v Storm” , I asked the girl at the bar why they weren’t showing the AFL and she said , the bar / bistro manager comes from NSW and chooses what’s shown.

I do have my own Sat dish and Foxtel Box on board but I’ll probably go down tonight to support his decision.

Go Donkeys ( jeez wash my mouth out)........ !!!!!!!

Lets Gone Warriors

Giddy Up Broncs

Maaaaanly, Maaaaanly

Up, Up Cronulla

Rip in Riffs

Happy Fathers Day

giphy.gif

I’m at Lake Argyle ( Ord River Scheme) Caravan Park tonight , our last night in WA.

They have a pub and bistro and despite being in AFL land the feature event for tonight is “ Broncos v Eels” and tomorrow night “ Manly v Storm” , I asked the girl at the bar why they weren’t showing the AFL and she said , the bar / bistro manager comes from NSW and chooses what’s shown.

I do have my own Sat dish and Foxtel Box on board but I’ll probably go down tonight to support his decision.

There's no AFL on this weekend - that weirdo weekend before the finals.

Mr Everywhere man @Mark from Brisbane

I’ve been everywhere, man.
‘Cross the deserts bare, man;
I’ve breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I’ve had my share, man.
I’ve been ev’rywhere.

The fkn drums are killing me. I thought you could only play music in the stoppages?

How the hell did we lose to this mob
If we were on we should of beaten them by 40
Tonight this will cost us our top 4 rabbits will win by 40 at this rate.

What a bunch of idiots the Warriors are.

I wish they had played this **** against us, but they are gifting Souths the game tonight with penalties.

Can’t watch this

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10