Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
WTF is Taylor doing tonight. He has been woeful and responsible for 3 or 4 turnovers in the last 10 mins.

What an absolute disgrace to the NRL the Warriors ere .
They are a complete embarrassment to their fans as well .
untitled.png

Wow! Congrats Hayne Plane... what a brain implosion. Titans get a new set of 6 from a dropped Broncos catch so Hayne plays farking hero and goes for a chip in goal that goes dead. Off the ensuing 7 set, Broncos score. What an absolute glory goose. He is grossly over-rated since coming back to the Titans.

Geez it used to be easier before I had my Supercoach hat and my Fantasy hat, my Last Fan standing hat and Tipping comp hat.....where's that ****ing Manly cap....

Wow! Congrats Hayne Plane... what a brain implosion. Titans get a new set of 6 from a dropped Broncos catch so Hayne plays farking hero and goes for a chip in goal that goes dead. Off the ensuing 7 set, Broncos score. What an absolute glory goose. He is grossly over-rated since coming back to the Titans.

1.3 Million a year, right there!!

Not watching this game ( hate the Donkeys) but just checked on the score and at 16-0 half time it doesn't look good for the Gold Coke.

Not watching this game ( hate the Donkeys) but just checked on the score and at 16-0 half time it doesn't look good for the Gold Coke.
The Titans worst two players have been Taylor and Hayne. Shocking for two players who should be leading them. You can give Taylor some leniency given his relative inexperience. That said, he has been responsible for far too many turnovers and doing some dumb things.

I wonder how much the team psychology is affected knowing that that pretender show pony, Hayne is reaping in 1.3 mil and playing the way he does while they bust their guts.

Ummm didn't Roberts throw a punch? Oh sorry, forgot he plays for Broncos. Surprised they didn't get the penalty come to think of it.

Ummm didn't Roberts throw a punch? Oh sorry, forgot he plays for Broncos. Surprised they didn't get the penalty come to think of it.
And doesn't even get any scrutiny from officials, barring the one initial replay. Joke. Actually, almost as big a joke as this Titans side tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8