Non-Manly Games [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopoate, Whare, Hiku - all one time Manly players. All good, to potentially great, players.

Stewart, Matai, Lyon - great players who are all nearing the end of the line. Where will we find replacements?

Maybe I answered my own question?

P.S. Throw Gutho into the mix.

I'm wavering. Even other NRL coaches are questioning the selections, and not hacks - Bellamy.

Two weeks straight, we have moronic team selections.
I dunno mate. I'm not happy with round one but let's see how we go. I was never for a rookie coach and with a rebuild its hard to judge. I'll give them a few more weeks before I rip into them big time. Boring I know but at this point I have jack **** to offer when it comes to our new team. I'm baffled...

Read the T-Red looking at other options thread
I had read it, I didn't see any quote attributed to Bellamy stating such. Yes he is apparently sniffing around but no quote.

There was a quote from Orr, sorry I missed the memo that we now believe every word Orr says as gospel. But hey anything to allow us to get irrationally worked up so early in the season

Panthers ran out of gas and players at the end. Good game to watch though. Soward, Mbye and Mansour were standouts IMO.
Panthers ran out of gas, what a surprise. They had a draining outing last week in the heat and a '5 day turnaround'.
Luckily I don't think any other teams will have to suffer 5 day turnarounds this year.
Surely?

Panthers ran out of gas, what a surprise. They had a draining outing last week in the heat and a '5 day turnaround'.
Luckily I don't think any other teams will have to suffer 5 day turnarounds this year.
Surely?
Hiku needed a McNugget break

The dogs winning seems to be such an upset, that the tipping comp hasn't given me the 1 from 8 even though I pick the dogs!!! lol.

Um, the game seemed ok :) I guess.

The Dogs were nowhere near as good as they were against us. Just shows how every team can fluctuate in form from week to week.
The 'Riff were unlucky and deserved to win. I like the look of that hyphenated forward. He took it to the big Dog pack and looks like he is SOO material.
Klemmer was overshadowed.

Graham let off for his shoulder shot, but Klemmer has a case to answer for touching the referee's shoulder..

Bulldogs prop David Klemmer charged with contact with a match official. Looking at another 2 weeks on the sidelines.
Pretty funny... Jaeleen Feeney threw the ball at an official during the Auckland 9's and was sin binned, but no suspension

Graham let off for his shoulder shot, but Klemmer has a case to answer for touching the referee's shoulder..
Apparently there was no hip nor shoulder rotation.
So how does biomechanics work in the instance that a shoulder connects with a body that is to its lower left :confused:

I thought a shoulder charge from last year is where the arm is not wrapped around the opponent ? Grahams right arm was straight next to his body @:mad:

Apparently there was no hip nor shoulder rotation.
So how does biomechanics work in the instance that a shoulder connects with a body that is to its lower left :confused:

I thought a shoulder charge from last year is where the arm is not wrapped around the opponent ? Grahams right arm was straight next to his body @:mad:
"Biomechanics work however I tell the panel they work" - Todd Greenturd

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7