Non Manly Games [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I noticed Bateman dropped onto the head of a tackled player. Wasn’t he the pommy bastard who dropped onto DCE’s legs at Brookvale? Then followed it up the next week vs the Cowboys?

The refs need to look closely at those tactics.

I noticed Bateman dropped onto the head of a tackled player. Wasn’t he the pommy bastard who dropped onto DCE’s legs at Brookvale? Then followed it up the next week vs the Cowboys?

I think Whitehead attacked Chez but Bateman is their danger player @:cool:

Pommy forwards love using the head as a weapon, it’s traditional.

Raiders worry me a lot more than bunnies to be honest. Storm and Roosters are given as toughest to beat.

You know what you get from Souths and our best beats them in my view. Canberra has a bigger upside if they click.

Our game in a few weeks away probably decides the 4.

There both hopeless.. watson especially hes a massive dud! He cost them big just them gives away the penalty and then does some stupid dance at marker and benji just ate up the space. He just runs fast thats all
Browny has obviously been reading ST, and our little wager @Bring back the.... Biff? .So he’s axed Levi...finally (Watson takes his spot....finally), and lamp post Mann gets punted to wing. It’ll be a like for like battle Watson v Nase. Add Tommy T and DCE into our spine, and Ponga and Pearce to theirs. Going to be brilliant.

Browny has obviously been reading ST, and our little wager @Bring back the.... Biff? .So he’s axed Levi...finally (Watson takes his spot....finally), and lamp post Mann gets punted to wing. It’ll be a like for like battle Watson v Nase. Add Tommy T and DCE into our spine, and Ponga and Pearce to theirs. Going to be brilliant.
Excellent we will trample him nicely muu ahh haa ha haaa! Now he has no excuses. This will be loss number 5 in a row! He cant last the 80 no way. Fainu and turbo will carve the pork chop up you wait and see ;)

Question do you rate watson the same as fainu? Or better ? Worse? Im intrigued

And where did you find this info about there team ? Cheers

Question do you rate watson the same as fainu? Or better ? Worse? Im intrigued

And where did you find this info about there team ? Cheers
No I definitely rate Fainu better. No doubt. But it comes back to our original discussion that I rated Watson better than Levi, or Mann and is wasted on the bench. And you thought he was a burden and a massive dud. That’s where our little side bet came in. I think Watson will be in the top three Knights players on Saturday. And I think he will give Nases calf muscle issues a real workout, more so than the grub.
If you don’t want to go ahead with the bet that’s all good. Just a bit of fun. Sometimes I see an opp player, who catches my eye. Watson is one. Jack Williams for the Sharks, and Luke Garner for the Tigers, are just a few that have big futures.

This is were I read it. https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/07/...-the-axe-on-knights-burgess-back-for-bunnies/

No I definitely rate Fainu better. No doubt. But it comes back to our original discussion that I rated Watson better than Levi, or Mann and is wasted on the bench. And you thought he was a burden and a massive dud. That’s where our little side bet came in. I think Watson will be in the top three Knights players on Saturday. And I think he will give Nases calf muscle issues a real workout, more so than the grub.
If you don’t want to go ahead with the bet that’s all good. Just a bit of fun. Sometimes I see an opp player, who catches my eye. Watson is one. Jack Williams for the Sharks, and Luke Garner for the Tigers, are just a few that have big futures.

This is were I read it. https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/07/...-the-axe-on-knights-burgess-back-for-bunnies/
Me back down from a conner watson bet... mate thats easy money. Like taking a walking stick from an old man or candy from a baby :) seriously though its only a friendly bet i was never sending you beers nor did i expect you to.. i also dont drink but nonetheless we'll have a friendly bet. So top 3 you say. Id say it will be Pearce ponga klemmer or Fitzgibbon but we shall see. Watson playing the 80 at hooker will be interesting im tipping turbo to make multiple line breaks through the ruck same as fainu. Watson the burden will struggle at hooker especially against our monster pack and our turbine tommy! Haha im also tipping we bash them at brookie with all there changes that cant be good for there combinations in D and attack. Mann on the wing LOL good times ahead.. oh and lino at 6 :) :) :) dce gon have a field day

Me back down from a conner watson bet... mate thats easy money. Like taking a walking stick from an old man or candy from a baby :) seriously though its only a friendly bet i was never sending you beers nor did i expect you to.. i also dont drink but nonetheless we'll have a friendly bet. So top 3 you say. Id say it will be Pearce ponga klemmer or Fitzgibbon but we shall see. Watson playing the 80 at hooker will be interesting im tipping turbo to make multiple line breaks through the ruck same as fainu. Watson the burden will struggle at hooker especially against our monster pack and our turbine tommy! Haha im also tipping we bash them at brookie with all there changes that cant be good for there combinations in D and attack. Mann on the wing LOL good times ahead.. oh and lino at 6 :) :) :) dce gon have a field day
Haha, I was just typing my thoughts in the pre-game thread, then your reply came up. As I said in it, if Peranara can keep his whistle and ego in check, it’s gunna be a screamer up the middle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7