Non Manly Games [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND NINETEEN

Thursday, July 25 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Sharks v Cowboys Shark Park (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLSharksCowboys

Friday, July 26 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Knights v Wests Tigers McDonald Jones Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLKnightsTigers

Rabbitohs v Dragons ANZ Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLSouthsDragons

Saturday, July 27 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Eels v Warriors Western Sydney Stadium (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLEelsWarriors

Titans v Broncos CBus Super Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLTitansBroncos

Storm v Sea Eagles AAMI Park (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLStormManly

Sunday, July 28 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Bulldogs v Roosters ANZ Stadium (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLBulldogsRoosters

Panthers v Raiders Panthers Stadium (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLPanthersRaiders

Rounds are getting tougher to pick.

I've gone:

Sharks
Knights
Rabbids
Eels
Bronx
No comment
Roosters
Penrith

But any or all of those games could potentially go the other way.

The NRL to decide if the Tugers will get Cap relief for Ben Matulino's injury. I think this process is ridiculous. All NRL players have compounding injuries. Why should it matter if the retirement was forced by one, or several, injuries? That's why Manly should have been given relief for Snake and Matai.

Wests Tigers prop Ben Matulino may have played his last game of rugby league as he faces the prospect of entering retirement.

NRL.com understands the knee injury the 30-year-old suffered in the club’s 27-26 victory against the Cowboys in round 14 is potentially career-ending.

Matulino hasn’t been able to return to training since the injury and there are genuine fears his NRL days are numbered.

The Wests Tigers have been struggling in the forwards and want him back on the field, however the medical advice suggests he may struggle to play again.

The RLPA is working closely with Matulino, who is guaranteed the full amount of his contract, which expires at the end of 2020.

However, if it is deemed he has suffered a career-ending injury, the Tigers may have his contract - believed to be upwards of around $600,000 next year - excluded from the salary cap.

The NRL is aware of the situation and will need to be convinced the injury isn’t chronic and has been the result of a career-ending injury for Matulino’s contract to be wiped from the cap.

Shark Park looking pretty empty considering this is an important game for the Sharks to win.

Josh Dugan has to be the most overrated player around - he just makes the silliest mistakes, how on earth did he let the ball be taken off him in that tackle?

Another example of Consistancy being Over rated Matt Scotts try "catches the ball on the inside shoulder" but no one impeded they are 3 meter's from the line ,yet Manly last week there was no one impeded iether and the runner was 10 meters behind the line ,just a f$%&&Ung joke they literally make it up as they go along ,a disgrace and that schmarmy bald headed c$%t greenburg sitting there with Scott Morrison ,makes me sick looking at him

Shark Park looking pretty empty considering this is an important game for the Sharks to win.

Josh Dugan has to be the most overrated player around - he just makes the silliest mistakes, how on earth did he let the ball be taken off him in that tackle?
The wild kick and miss in his in goal, then he finally busts a tackle, then does his usual and hogs the ball, leaving Feki and Morris stranded with open space. No wonder Fekis fuucking off to Superleague.

Last edited:
Disgrace of a game featuring two sides who won’t play finals footy.

I wonder what the rating will be for tonights non event ?

Todd always points fingers and takes action at others who put our next tv deal in jeopardy but he takes no responsibility for scheduling anti climax matches like this one .

Todd is like Trent . Full of excuses and no solutions . Time for gardening duties for Todd and his mates at NRL HQ that are not doing our game justice .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8