Non Manly Games [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gotta fill the new stadium hey...
Bent as that refereeing performance.

You can’t win against that.

So sorry for the Warriors... shocking..

and because it's aussie sport, fox doesn't show any warriors interviews.

I feel so sorry for the warriors, no one deserves that rubbish.

And Kearney is forced to go to an interview and not say a single thing about how ripped off they were. He should sign Thurston up as a mouthpiece, he never got fined for his out bursts.

The NRL is really just a contest between referees to see who can decide the most matches.

Surely it’s as important to see the game succeed in the potential market of New Zealand as it is in the golden west.

That was only the entree. Wait for the main course of garbage decisions and blatant cheating coming up in the next 2 games. Put the house on a donkeys, scum400 double.

How bent has the game become?? As the lip readers out there could understand when the Warriors coach at full time stated, Fuc###ing Disgrace!!! So bloody true, Warriors absolutely dudded!!!, score a brilliant winner and its taken off them after having to endure a vile penalty count against them. No team deserves the leg up the worms got in this game!! We are seeing too many games decided by the officials. Sick of it!!

I haven’t got it, but if I had 10k I would’ve just sent it to Kearney. He’s a cool dude usually, but if ever you need to blow up, it’s now.:banghead:

That performance from refs has me worried
Broncos and storm to get high penalty counts
Man 9-1 parra penalties just a joke.
We are up against it tonight !!

Looking at the ladder....the news ltd brisbane franchise need a bit of help...referees edict. ..make sure the broncos are given every opportunity to win tonight. ...we the nrl can handle any backlash from those titans fans...the clubs with big fan bases are vital to the business. ..now refs..get out there and referee to the agenda....
This used to be sport...but now its just entertainment....need to win new fans ...fmd...at the expense of rusted on fans who know the game. ..and how good it used to be....the nrl sre taking the die hards for granted.

and because it's aussie sport, fox doesn't show any warriors interviews.

I feel so sorry for the warriors, no one deserves that rubbish.

And Kearney is forced to go to an interview and not say a single thing about how ripped off they were. He should sign Thurston up as a mouthpiece, he never got fined for his out bursts.
I really hate how they just cut to Yvonne. Bring back the interviews and the camera angle of the 10 meters.

That was only the entree. Wait for the main course of garbage decisions and blatant cheating coming up in the next 2 games. Put the house on a donkeys, scum400 double.
And as grant is the same 8-2 souths ref penalty we had which we have tonight 10-2 count storm tonight would not suprise me

That performance from refs has me worried
Broncos and storm to get high penalty counts
Man 9-1 parra penalties just a joke.
We are up against it tonight !!
Agreed. Hopefully the Storm are a bit off. They are due a loss and with Ref Smith out there we will need some lee way.

Sorry but coaches need to really speak up despite the consequences. If this builds up for too long someone litterally will run someone over with a cement truck.

tenor.gif

16 errors by the Eels. Is this the type of spectacle Greenburg wants to showcase in the finals? Seems like his only agenda is to ruin the game altogether.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8