Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Nineteen

Friday, Jul 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Panthers Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 8:00pm #NRLWarriorsPanthers

Raiders vs. Dragons GIO Stadium (NINE+FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLRaidersDragons

Saturday, Jul 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Broncos McDonald Jones Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLKnightsBroncos

Titans vs. Sharks CBus Super Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLTitansSharks

Sunday, Jul 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Tigers Lottoland (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLManlyTigers

Rabbitohs vs. Cowboys Cairns Stadium (NINE+FOX) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLSouthsCowboys

Byes: Bulldogs, Eels, Roosters, Storm

Last edited:
The Sydney Roosters will be hoping for no injuries to their State of Origin stars tonight with reports that hooker Jake Friend will be sidelined for a number of weeks after breaking his hand at training.

With both friend ( for 4-6 weeks ) and Gordon slidelined until week 1 finals I think this an opportunity for us to go ahead of them on the table, yes we have a hard few weeks coming up but those 2 players sidelined really hurts easts, I think.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how many penalties the Perfect Panthers receive this week.

Big blow for @PenrithPanthers with skipper Matt Moylan (hamstring) out against @NZWarriors. 21 y.o Tyrone May rookie into the 17 @FOXNRL

I have never wanted to see the warriors win more than tonight, those Penrith players were just arrogant at times last week. I normally don't mind the panthers but after last week that has all changed. Let's see how they go with no ref leg ups tonight.

Lets Gone Warriors :!!:

Broncs resting their SOO, Go Ferris :!!:

Next time Manly plays the Rorters, our Players need to yell 'Yipee, Ya, Yey‘ to Pearce >:)

#Manly2017

I have never wanted to see the warriors win more than tonight, those Penrith players were just arrogant at times last week. I normally don't mind the panthers but after last week that has all changed. Let's see how they go with no ref leg ups tonight.
Especially that waqa Blake.
His carry on deserved one on his chin.
Think he left an N strategically placed between the A and the Q out of his first name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8