Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Gal was robbed, the tackler fell off and the other Eel was lying on him back to back, so not a tackle :cool:

Beaches to win GF in 2016 :clap:

im surprised how well they are playing. been building over the last couple of years. recruited very well and now playing some exciting footy and can attack from any where. well coached and belief in the team. think they can easily win it this year
reminds me of manly under dez, when we kept getting better each year, recruited well and built a very solid team to win the gf.

Just seen the replay of Karl Lawton breaking his leg this arvo in NZ. Damn, I haven't seen anything that bad since Ricky Stuart did virtually the same thing in the last round of 1993. Even George Rose's broken leg didn't look that bad.

im surprised how well they are playing. been building over the last couple of years. recruited very well and now playing some exciting footy and can attack from any where. well coached and belief in the team. think they can easily win it this year
reminds me of manly under dez, when we kept getting better each year, recruited well and built a very solid team to win the gf.
Agree. Only a couple of years ago they were a shambles, the Asada investigation, no sponsor, things looked grim for them.

I'd like to think so. Of course, not caring if the Sharks lived or died, I didn't pay any attention to who or what turned things around for them.
I'd like to get me some of it, though.

I'd like to think so. Of course, not caring if the Sharks lived or died, I didn't pay any attention to who or what turned things around for them.
I'd like to get me some of it, though.

step 1: Get your team hopped up on steroids with your coaches knowledge.
step 2: Whinge and cry when caught to limit the amount of punishment time. (note any athlete caught doing what they did would be given a 2 year ban.)
step 3: Become the nrl's second 'chosen team' in case the first chosen team falls (ie Parra)

Enjoy a favourable draw with little or no attention paid to the cap with your now 'almost' invincible players.

nrl success story!

So now the wooden spoon is well within our reach. Knights all over the Raiders.

Agreed with all above. The spoon is on again. Although we saw last night what the refs can produce when they want a close game.

Sticky will explode at half time and threaten the players families. They'll have to win or else.

And now the refs are trying to even it up. Bullsht penalties that wouldn't be given at the end of a game if it was a tie or golden point or a final.

I hope the Knights win. It might put a rocket up our arse to play football instead of the sht we've dished up all year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8