Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Fifteen

Friday, Jun 17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Rabbitohs vs. Eels ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLSouthsEels

Saturday, Jun 18 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Dragons vs. Storm WIN Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLDragonsStorm

Sunday, Jun 19 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Roosters Mt Smart Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 6:00pm #NRLWarriorsRoosters

Monday, Jun 20 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Sea Eagles Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLTitansManly

Byes: Broncos, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Knights, Panthers, Raiders, Sharks, Tigers

Bump this up to start the Parra Death Ride a day early :devil:

giphy.gif

Apologies for my usual negative attitude. I'm now watching games with the view to which team winning is best for manlys position on the table.

A Souths win starts to create a gap between us and all above us. A parra win maintains the gap (2 points) and with their minus 12 adds another team to the mix.

The game looks terrible played in front of a few thousand people in a huge stadium.
Two very popular teams? Only diehards there.
Plus Choc and Foz, paid to sit on the sidelines :giggle:

I'm stuck in Perth where the afl is on every tv in the pub. It's atrocious. The cats (not Geelong) are pulling shirts and carrying on like pork chops. The game is pethetic, but it's packed. The pub and wherever they are playing . z . z . MCG.

Rabs comments after a penalty " that only a penalty if your looking for a penalty".

Interesting comment.

Might not be a popular opinion here but i wish we could play with the determination and heart of Parra on paper an ordinary team, although to be fair too Souffs are terrible

Add to that - I don't want Gutherson nor Norman in our team. They came across as major dicks when I saw them in the nein telecast.

Norman is a first class dick hands down

Why the cluster **** over the Parramatta side from our nein commentators? Illegal is illegal. They would not have had this side, even the fringe players if they weren't full time arse bandits when it came to the salary cap.

Rot in a sewer Parra

Sterling needs no explanation, but Warren is a life long Speels fan. That's why those two won't say anything against them. The rest I suspect its the Nein factor. They're probably told not to mention that doesn't-matta's squad was put together illegally.

Have to admit, that last try by Semi was a brilliant try.

Sterling needs no explanation, but Warren is a life long Speels fan. That's why those two won't say anything against them. The rest I suspect its the Nein factor. They're probably told not to mention that doesn't-matta's squad was put together illegally.

Have to admit, that last try by Semi was a brilliant try.
Agree regarding the try

Hate tipping the squeels. Specially when I'm right.
But I need the points.
Dilemma!!

Might not be a popular opinion here but i wish we could play with the determination and heart of Parra on paper an ordinary team, although to be fair too Souffs are terrible
I was really impressed with Parramatta tonight. They look incredibly fit, and have a really tough attitude. You could hear and see them cursing and slapping each other with every error, and players take responsibility and geneuinely curse themselves when they make a mistake. It's they have a truth session on the field and aren't afraid to tell a teammate to pull their head in. Great stuff.
The current Manly team could learn a lot about attitude by watching them
NYEagle
P.S I don't know what the commentary team were smoking but they were constantly talking up Souths, and even said they dominated early in the second half. Not even close they look like shot birds and I knew Parramatta were going to win by 13+. The Burgess brothers look a shadow of their former selves - very dramatic decline.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7