NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sup...hiccup!

Roosters v storm - Thursday 7.50pm
Warriors v Panthers - Friday 6pm
Eels v Dragons - Friday 7.55pm
Sharks v Titans - Sat 3pm
Cowboys v Rabbitohs - Sat 5.30pm
Raiders v Broncos - Sat 7.35pm
Wests Tigers v Bulldogs - Sun 4.05pm

No no stop everyone... your interest in these other games is overwhelming Dan's server capacity!!
lol

Er....
Matt Lodge - out with busted leg (should be in gaol anyway)
Pengai - fined 30k and stood down by the nrl.
- Raiders should have a nice day out against the broncovidiots.

Shannon Boyd - medically retired by the Titans.

Roosters v storm in the battle of the "best money can buy". And if you want to see a confused ref, tune in when the person in charge has no idea which of those two teams to 'manage'.

Melbourne are also missing some names. Cameron Smith, has a shoulder injury, and Cameron Munster, who re-injured his knee in Saturday's 41-10 win over the Bulldogs.

No no stop everyone... your interest in these other games is overwhelming Dan's server capacity!!
lol

Er....

Roosters v storm in the battle of the "best money can buy". And if you want to see a confused ref, tune in when the person in charge has no idea which of those two teams to 'manage

Classic GE, but sadly spot on.

My thoughts , Scam is out , Roosters need a leg up , lots of Roosters 6 agains in the first 20 ( the new way to totally influence a game).

Do all players get their daddies to wing the big bwad coach when dwopped?

Shane Flanagan (drug cheat) also sought out Roosters coach Robinson over the phone for clarification about why Kyle had been dropped last week.

Kyle Flanagan is signed at the Roosters until the end of next season but there are already rumblings the no.7 may look elsewhere beyond this season.

Do all players get their daddies to wing the big bwad coach when dwopped?

Shane Flanagan (drug cheat) also sought out Roosters coach Robinson over the phone for clarification about why Kyle had been dropped last week.

Kyle Flanagan is signed at the Roosters until the end of next season but there are already rumblings the no.7 may look elsewhere beyond this season.

In light of Mary being sacked by Saints, will we see Flanagan promoted to head coach there & Kyle brought across to be their starting 7?

Melbourne just do everything so fast. Run hard and fast, get up fast after being tackle, fast backs, . Very well drilled.

Except clear the ruck.

Seriously though they are the most well drilled side in the competition. It’s no wonder they get the best out of their players, they each know exactly what’s required in most situations of themselves.

Except clear the ruck.

Seriously though they are the most well drilled side in the competition. It’s no wonder they get the best out of their players, they each know exactly what’s required in most situations of themselves.

do ya reckon this has anything to do with their coaching. how do we compare to them. not saying nothing bad or im told im a nit wit troll but our coach has us playing the same way right

do ya reckon this has anything to do with their coaching. how do we compare to them. not saying nothing bad or im told im a nit wit troll but our coach has us playing the same way right
We seem too slow, and I think that has more to do with our current players.

Our back row is terribly slow and ineffective ATM.

Remember when we had Glen and Watmough. They we're relentless. Played hard and strong for 80 mins

We seem too slow, and I think that has more to do with our current players.

Our back row is terribly slow and ineffective ATM.

Remember when we had Glen and Watmough. They we're relentless. Played hard and strong for 80 mins

dats my problem with des. why cant he see what a lot of us see. players too slow. some forwards not doing enough, too many not up to the standard. time to change them. shi*s me losin with the same old team. lets lose with new team better

Gus said it. Melbourne playing fast and strong. I agree. I hate Melbourne but they are playing very strong footy. Would love Manly to get back to playing like that, it's good to watch.
Too many good players out to play like them. Plus too many crap players. If we have our full squad we can be one of the best sides in the comp. Fainu really killed us and we let api go and panthers have won 8 in a row.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4