Non-Manly Games [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Thirteen

Friday, Jun 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Raiders vs. Sea Eagles GIO Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm

Saturday, Jun 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Warriors vs. Broncos Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 5:00pm
Cowboys vs. Knights 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm
Storm vs. Panthers AAMI Park (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm

Sunday, Jun 5 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Roosters vs. Tigers Allianz Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm
Rabbitohs vs. Titans NIB Stadium (FOX) 6:30pm 4:30pm

Monday, Jun 6 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Bulldogs vs. Sharks ANZ Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm

Byes: Dragons, Eels

Dyldam Parramatta Eels captain Kieran Foran has been ruled out for the remainder of the 2016 season after sustaining a shoulder injury on Monday night.

Foran damaged the bicep tendon in his shoulder in the Eels' Round 12 win over the Newcastle Knights and will undergo surgery in the coming week to repair the tendon.

Centre Brad Takairangi has sustained a hamstring strain and will be unavailable for selection for at least 4 weeks.

CQ Capras take on the Redcliffe Dolphins this week at dolphin oval, 2pm Sunday. If anyone gets a chance to attend this game, check out number 3 for the Capras, Brandon Manase. Peter Gallen better improve this week if he gets a go too..

CQ Capras take on the Redcliffe Dolphins this week at dolphin oval, 2pm Sunday. If anyone gets a chance to attend this game, check out number 3 for the Capras, Brandon Manase. Peter Gallen better improve this week if he gets a go too..

On my way with 5 mates, 10 slabs of long necks, the drum kit, trumpet and a chick we picked up hitchhiking.

You got room on your front lawn for a panel van?

On my way with 5 mates, 10 slabs of long necks, the drum kit, trumpet and a chick we picked up hitchhiking.

You got room on your front lawn for a panel van?

Nah sorry old mate. Front yard's pretty full. I reckon I could just squeeze in a hitch hiking chick, 3 slabs and a trumpet. Even then, the trumpet might be a tight fit. Depends how much of myself I can get outside those 3 slabs! lol

No, actually.....no trumpet. I don't reckon I could get that drunk. ;)

Matulino reminds me of Kite when he runs. Little knee pump before he hits the line.

Broncos getting pumped even though the experts say they have the best 1/2s pairing in the league says something doesn't it
If your missing key members of your squad is hard to win games

Matulino reminds me of Kite when he runs. Little knee pump before he hits the line.
I've always like him, an honest worker:clap:

Looks like Johnson's got his mojo back

Dropping 6 star players, has knocked some sense back into their senior group.
Plus firing Hurrell the head party boy :wait:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4