NON-Manly games: [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can’t stand that bloke. And how was Walker slamming duftys head After he threw the intercept. Cody Walker might be one of my most hated players. Just seems like an absolute p****.
Agreed on both.. i used to like cody but he is a massive grub and Latrine well he's just latrine isnt he. Two big grubs

Can’t stand that bloke. And how was Walker slamming duftys head After he threw the intercept. Cody Walker might be one of my most hated players. Just seems like an absolute p****.

Walker's just a really dislikeable bloke - he's always got a surly look on his face, never smiles & only ever seems to express anger.

He also dropped half a knee on Dufty when he scored his first try.

Another Maxwell special. Clear knock on... Graham will revert back to the old “there’s no one to replace them with” line on Monday then.

Bastard St Merge. Last 3 weeks have flogged us, then lost to two teams we badly needed them to beat.

Omg! Jarred Maxwell is and always will be the most incompetent ignoramus

Yep, the two knock ons that Souffs challenged and the Frizell try are somewhat baffling.
The two knock ons he should have backed the ref, it’s not like anyone could’ve really complained If he upheld them.
The first one in the 2nd half was a huge call in the context of the game, first set after the break.

Last edited:
Been saying it for years. Alex Johnston is good.

Anyone see Latrell make a run last night? Me either. Always offloading it except for that flop over try lol. Master of handing the ball off on kick returns then heading to dummy half so he can hand it off again. I don't like him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8