Non-Manly Games [Round 12,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twelve

Friday, May 29 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Panthers vs. Eels Pepper Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLPanthersEels

Saturday, May 30 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Rabbitohs Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLTitansSouths
Raiders vs. Broncos GIO Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLRaidersBroncos

Sunday, May 31 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Knights Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 4.00pm #NRLWarriorsKnights
Dragons vs. Sharks Jubilee Oval (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLDragonsSharks

Monday, Jun 1 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Storm Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLRoostersStorm

Byes: Bulldogs, Tigers

Moylen looks to have done a leg on the goat track that is Parra Stadium - queue Segyaro quotes :cool:

Looks like Parra will win easy tonight @:( Up 12-0 after 10 minutes

Aside from the Crabman the Squeels aren't playing too badly.

Moylan injured is a huge blow for Penriff, and NSW IMHO. Should have been picked in the first game

Moylen can't tackle - his City/Country Game effort gave him a big defensive black mark.

Now he has done some ligament, so will be missing for a while.

Choc seems to have hurt his shoulder and he came off straight away.
At Manly, he had to be dragged off the field whilst his biceps were tearing off the bone @:cool:

Aside from the Crabman the Squeels aren't playing too badly.

Moylan injured is a huge blow for Penriff, and NSW IMHO. Should have been picked in the first game

That didnt look good for Moylan. I agree should have been in the blues team.

G'day. First post for a while. Does anyone else think that we need Parra to lose? Apologies for being a bit negative, but what mode are we in at the moment.

1. GF hopes
2. Make the finals - Top 8
3. There is only one other - wooden spoon avoidance.

I am in, and have been in for a while now, wooden spoon avoidance mode. Can we win games to avoid the spoon or do we hope another team loses more?

I say both. And what better team to lose games then Parra. Really don't feel like going down to the last few rounds with no buffer.

I think I need a confidence boost!

G'day. First post for a while. Does anyone else think that we need Parra to lose? Apologies for being a bit negative, but what mode are we in at the moment.

1. GF hopes
2. Make the finals - Top 8
3. There is only one other - wooden spoon avoidance.

I am in, and have been in for a while now, wooden spoon avoidance mode. Can we win games to avoid the spoon or do we hope another team loses more?

I say both. And what better team to lose games then Parra. Really don't feel like going down to the last few rounds with no buffer.

I think I need a confidence boost!
We just death ride the Dalai, so enjoy watching Parra lose.:D

The way that the Knights are going, they could give Parra and the Sharks a run for that spoon.@:cool:

Geez I miss Sterlo or Gus...someone with a brain..rabbits blithering on as usual, Freddy orbiting around some other solar system. Joey doing his best, but lots of important plays not called because of the shiit talking.

Surely we should be included in the spoon discussion? After tonight we are in last spot
Not our go :p

Actually even the Tigers could fail badly with JT having that crazy attitude of Work Experience game plan - currently he is just interested in defense.:confused:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6